What should an Alpha do?

GodOFcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here goes. I have finals during a few weeks into the summer which means I only have a few more chances to get anywhere with any girl until next year. I come from taking the tests and i spot a girl that I knew sitting by herself under a tree. She usually hangs around a group of people but to my surprise, they weren't there. I go to her and begin talking to her. She begins to tell me that she was waiting for her friends who went to a nearby fast food joint. I asked why she hadn't gone with them, she responds that she didn't want to go because there was a guy that she liked. This guy also happens to like another girl. I continue the conversation to see if I can get her mind off him and towards me since I was attracted to her. But for some reason, I found she opened up rather quickly, which was unlike her. She tells me that I'm a good friend to her. I sense that I'm heading towards the friend zone, what should I do if she's attracted to this other guy while Im slowly headed towards the friend zone? What should be my best response?

help me out.
:whistle:

GodOFcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really?

Aw, come on. There should be something. Isn't there a way to get out of it?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always a way out of it. Act like a man. Read the bible bro. You apply the same 'techniques' on this girl as you would to a girl you just met, and watch it go.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you went into comfort zone too quickly. This is how you get into the friend zone.

You have to first attract her before you start going into comfort. You obvioulsy didnt create attraction. What you could do is back off a little for a while and go get another girl and run a jealously plotline. But start running attraction game. It might be a little too late but you could give it a try

Love,
Marvel

GodOFcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may prove difficult if there are only small areas of opprotunity. I don't see her often, maybe every other day. Is there a way to get a large amount of jealously within a small window? For example, if she looks my way to get a hello from me (i.e. she stares at me to catch my attention) should I instead give her a small glance and talk to a couple of female friends that I have?

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get her number, get her on dates and turn thing around, i believe in you bro.

GodOFcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, turn the charm switch on. I play everything as if she never mentioned the friend thing?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way youve described the situation you have a 50 50 chance.

you stated that the guy she likes...likes another girl. So this is what you do, if she has said your a good friend of hers BACK OFF, you dont want to fvck yourself more and become her emotional tampon.

your gonna need to state more about yourself....hows your role in society...how do you look, what do you do for fun.

its weird for me but ive come to the conclusion that it is very easy to get out of a LJBF into an LTR and only an LTR. By ONLY i mean if your planning on getting out of the LJBF zone into a lets fvck thing...it aint going to work.

anways bro write some more stuff about you and your girl...till then late

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****. You've got finals, and you're worried about a girl? Damn man, prioritise. Whats more important?

The "alpha'd" pass his exams first.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see her every other day and say that isn't often? That's plenty often man.

GodOFcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in honors so the finals dont worry me. And the other every day, give or take. Well, here's another factor to consider. Sometimes when I talk to other girls around her, she comes and joins in but primarily focuses on me. I have extremely nerdy friends (they help me with stuff like studying because I hate to study) so even when I'm surrounded by them, SHE STILL COMES OVER AND TALKS TO ME! She doesn't even like my friends but sneaks in a weak hello before talking to me individiually. So, yeah.