What she rate at?

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
he already said he would rate her a 7... I'd give her about a 5 though, 5.5 slightly above average at the most, she looks so depressing though... =/ some ppl must find that style attractive tho so to each their own...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Randomer said:
he already said he would rate her a 7... I'd give her about a 5 though, 5.5 slightly above average at the most, she looks so depressing though... =/ some ppl must find that style attractive tho so to each their own...
Well, I guess I'm just into gothic chicks...maybe...?

oh yeah, method boy... I KNOW you like showing off your MOM'S picture, but nobody wants to see it. Well to tell you the truth I'm drunk so she looks hot, but that's besides the point

Reaction score
If a girl doesn't have a good face, I don't care what kind of body she has, I ain't gonna talk to her period

Reaction score
Espi said:
It's not easy to judge a girl who's wearing a loose-fitting sweatshirt and doesn't show a full-length pic. She's a 6. I suspect she could be a HB7, though...

You never know: She may have enormous t1tties and a nice body...or, she may be fat.
Yeah, Espi's right you guys... seriously that was really FVCKING LAME to compare that first picture (which had just her face) and then a professional model wearing a bikini, you are THAT desperate to prove that the girl in the first pic is ugly? I want you guys to give me a list of every girl you think is a 5, because this could get really interesting.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The girl looks like she's sick. 4-5 for sure.

lost, why do you want to sit around all day and make a list full of 5's? What if a girl looks too good to be on this list? I can see it now...

"Fvck you man! This girl is waaaay uglier than yours! I'd never bang this chick in my life! Yours is still doable, so you lose!!!"

trans_am03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I cant really decide I dont think shes hot enough to keep me happy. I agree if a girls face isnt nice enough then it doesnt matter unless Im just gonna hit it. I think this ones def bangable but I dont care too much for her face, so I think Ima have to pass on this one. Btw I think shes about a 5-6.5 tops. Anyways I've got hotter girls lined up.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would enjoy being with her, she's good enough. What the he'll are you asking for?

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're that unsure of whether or not you'd do her, then stay away because you'll keep having these thoughts about whether or not she's good enough for you. I've had a similar experience and it's no fun. I’d rather be with a girl I think is hot immediately than one becoming hot in my eyes after guys on a board rated her.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a 4.5 based on what I can see, she'd need to pull a great set of pins, tits and a round, firm ass out of the bag to get any further...and she'd need to get a tan. With a great, low maint. personality to match she could be a 8.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
definetly not bangable.

Reaction score
Well this doesn't surprise me none of you find her attractive... I've always had a unique "type" anyway

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Everyone has their own view of what 'attractive' is...

I don't find white women attractive at all, so hence it'd be hard for anyone to show me a picture of an "everyday" white female that I'd rate higher than a plain-jane 5... Same with 'everyday' black girls, don't think i eva seen a pure black girl that i'd ever rate over above a 3

But you throw an AZN/Phillipeno or a latina female in front of me and she'd have an easier time registering an 8 or 9... depends on ur type...

-Cod3r

Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ Everyone has their own view of what 'attractive' is...

I don't find white women attractive at all, so hence it'd be hard for anyone to show me a picture of an "everyday" white female that I'd rate higher than a plain-jane 5... Same with 'everyday' black girls, don't think i eva seen a pure black girl that i'd ever rate over above a 3

But you throw an AZN/Phillipeno or a latina female in front of me and she'd have an easier time registering an 8 or 9... depends on ur type...

-Cod3r
I don't like black girls either