What percentage of bodyfat do I need to look like this?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing you have to realise is that these guys are dry as **** when the photos are shot. Add in lighting, airbrushing etc and of course they're going to look good. You need to have a strict diet in order to stay at a certain % bodyfat.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing about 6-8% as well.

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first is probably about an 8

The second is 6.

That's not bearing in mind the favours the lighting is doing them. I can stand under a light bulb and look 12 - I can go outside in natural light and look 7-8. It's all smoke and mirrors.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9-10 1st one
7-8 2nd one

The first is in extremely good light, airbrushed etc

Second one is pretty raw, but blurred, he's worth a 7% though.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have good genes. Now I am probably around 16-19. And I dont appear fat just soft :( But when I flex my arm is rock solid. In three months with this WICKEN www.burnthefat.com program. I should be perfect for summer time pool parties...muhahaha:woo:

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man. It takes a lifestyle change but you can easily lose about 2-3 pounds a week in a healthy way if you stay super active.

The best weight loss I've experienced was through my muay thai and mma classes. I probably lost about 5-6 pounds this summer (I'm slender as it is, but it was all bodyfat... I think I hover around 7% right now). Taking up an activity like that is a great way to lose weight, because you don't realize you're losing weight. It's just a by-product of the activity.

Make sure you drink a lot of water...

Also, before big pool parties or beach weekends, cut down on your sodium intake for a few days. Sodium makes you retain water. You will be ripped.