what not to do: beta beggin her to get back together...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im seing this 24 years old chick who has a super high libido. She wants to have secs all the time, this is the first time I meet a girl like this...she wants to bang more than I do, which is very rare.

Anyway, the thing is that she broke up with her bf three months ago. It seems she's been having a hard time dealing with it, and this guy still texts her and she replies which I think she should not.
It seems this guy is a total fool because the last few weeks he's been calling her, texting her, asking her out, crying on the phone etc etc. but...here it goes...pay attention...:

she's been banging me like crazy. She's been going out with me, having a great time and as I said, killing me sexually, because it seems she never gets enough.

Some days ago this dude drew a message for her in the streets...yeah...you heard it right, he painted a message on the ground, in capitals, and with white paint. Can you believe it? he drew a message that said: "YOU'RE MADE FOR ME." Of course he texted her to let her know what he did 'for her'. There is no need to say that the same night she ****-ed me several times...and she said that she did not know what else she could do so he would let her go.

So what is the point kids? If a girl breaks up with you, it does not matter if she still replies to your texts, she may be doing it out of pity like she does). You should not become desperate and start doing desperate things like texting her all the time, crying in front of her, declaring your love for her while doing stupid shi-t like a graffiti that says 'you're made for me'. Because while you're getting desperate and obsessive about her, she's already riding another dude's co-ck.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny that chicks try to keep contact while screwing with other guys in an attempt to make themselves feel less slutty.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
I find it funny that chicks try to keep contact while screwing with other guys in an attempt to make themselves feel less slutty.
Way to twist the OP's story to fit your childishly cynical worldview. Bravo.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thanks man, appreciate your view.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've hit a nymphomaniac.

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
Doubt it has much of anything to do with feeling slutty. She probably gets a kick from the incessant validation that beta guy is providing.

But anyways, OP: it's funny how one guy acting beta can make her even more into you. Effectively, he's pushing her deeper into your arms and pushing you deeper in dat ass. Ive been in your position, it's a good feeling for sure.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EbbsAndFlows said:
it's funny how one guy acting beta can make her even more into you
Possible explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrast_effect
A contrast effect is the enhancement or diminishment, relative to normal, of perception, cognition or related performance as a result of successive (immediately previous) or simultaneous exposure to a stimulus of lesser or greater value in the same dimension.
In other words, the difference in value of two things is more pronounced when we see them simultaneously or successively. For example, if you see an ugly girl and then immediately see a more attractive girl, you'll perceive the more attractive girl as being even more attractive by comparison. Car salesmen also use this tactic to tack on extras: $200 for a DVD player seems reasonable compared to a $15,000 car, so they won't mention any add-ons until after you're set on the purchase.

A lot of DJs could benefit from learning a bit of social psychology. I recommend Influence by Robert Cialdini, Methods of Persuasion by Nick Kolenda and the evo psych book The Moral Animal by Robert Wright. They can only help your game. I believe Cialdini actually introduced the concept of social proof.

6stringer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"she said that she did not know what else she could do so he would let her go"

You are right in everything you post, but I wanted to point something out- guaranteed she hasn't really told him its over, or at the least, she is feeding him hope. Thats another leson in this- when its over walk away and do not listen to her small signs of hope she gives you. Women will never ever hit the brakes on something and make it clear- not so long as they think they can continue getting validation from you.
Most likely he texts her and she texts him enough to make him think he's still important to her. Just enough to keep him going.