What kind of women give you a lot of IOIs?

notgoinganywhere14

Reaction score
HowardHughesDicaprio said:
and describe how you look like too.

Over the years I notice I get a lot of IOIs from indian girls (not my taste), black girls (not into any of them tbh though), older white women (cougars), bimbo blondes (heavy tans, nice bodies, everything), and gingers/redheads (always have the most passionate and amazing sex with them).

I am a darker skinned middle eastern guy, over 6 ft tall, and naturally muscular build.

Funny, our stories are similar.

I am 6 feet tall and Mediterranean looking (1/2 Italian, dark hair and dark eyes) and this is what I have noticed:

Women that are similar looking to me (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, etc, Middle Eastern, Hispanic), etc, with a FEW exceptions, DON'T give me the time of day. My assumption is, they are looking for the guys with the light eyes. (I have noticed girls with dark eyes, go ga ga for guys with blue eyes!)

Indian girls for some reason seem to like me and Blonde-hair/Light Brown haired- girls with lighter eyes LOVE ME!

I really do believe opposites attract. People are attracted to what they DON'T have!

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
notgoinganywhere14:

I don't know man, latin girls seem to really love me and the few situations where I have met Italian girls they have been a bit aggressive towards me. Now I have hooked up with a few blonde italian women too, it was amazing because they had some curves and a bit of muscle on them, sex was great. Most darker girls I know have taken a liking to me, especially if they were from minority groups. Latinas seem to love just about any guy that is confident and extroverted.

Yes I do notice that some blonde women really love swarthy white (John Stamos, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Clint Dempsey) and middle eastern looking guys. Whenever I have seen an attractive blonde and really shown my extroverted nature she was into me or at least interested in knowing me.

Wanna know what other group of women I think all minorities and swarthy looking guys should go after? GINGERS!!!

Seriously, I have seen some drop dead gorgeous redheads with average looking asian and indian dudes. I know those guys love white women so there is the advice for them, go after redheads.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience almost makes me wonder why I don't see that many cute blondes with swarthy looking men, maybe it is just me and a few guys that look like me who have been having a lot of success with them. I do see quite a lot of couples where the guy is a blonde or light haired light eyed dude with an italian or latina looking woman but I don't often see many couples where the guy is a very swarthy looking white guy or an arab while his girlfriend or wife is a blonde. I am the exception and even I get a lot of stares and looks when I am out with a blonde as opposed to a light haired light eyed guy being out with an italian looking woman.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
Girls with chronic b1tch face shoot me the most iois. Followed by thick/chubby white girls.

I've always wondered what the type of women you attract says about yourself. Anyone have some ideas?
I LOVE thick girls lol Not fat but the right kind of thick. The problem is that they wonder why i want them lol. My friends bust my balls all the time saying, how can you be so fit but like the thick girls. Dont get me right i like the slim girls too but the thickness pulls me in lol

Just to clarify this is what i consider thick lol as so theres no confusion that im into fat girls http://i.imgur.com/Wun04NO.jpg

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
I LOVE thick girls lol Not fat but the right kind of thick. The problem is that they wonder why i want them lol. My friends bust my balls all the time saying, how can you be so fit but like the thick girls. Dont get me right i like the slim girls too but the thickness pulls me in lol

Just to clarify this is what i consider thick lol as so theres no confusion that im into fat girls http://i.imgur.com/Wun04NO.jpg
your into full figured women, i thought most guys are, i think its odd that your friends arent

women of all different shapes and sizes can be hot

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks with boyfriends, italians girls love me to. I want more middle eastern girls to notice me!

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:

I LOVE LOVE women like that.. Whos the chick in the pic? Jesus she's beauitful..

Thick girls are awesome. Having someting to grab onto while you're killing that pssy s the absolute best. I never saw the appeal of chicks with 6 packs and shredded bodies.

Also I'm a big dude, (6ft 200~) so it makes sense me and thick girls flock to each other haha.

doodlebug

Don Juan
Reaction score
sluts,sluts,sluts all the time. I have never attracted a girl who wanted serious relationship. I usually end up ****ing them then its over, even tho i would try LTR with them. Anyone can give me an advice on how to attract normal girls? Thanks, doodlebug

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in all honesty, all types.