What kind of girls can I expect to get looking like this?

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of girls can I expect to get looking like this? Like on a scale of 1-10 what kind of girls could I get with my looks? Not to be gay, :lol, but what would I be regarded as on average? I don't think I'm ugly but I'm not the guy that all the woman want but here I am.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't bad looking man...but you could certainly improve: Get in the gym, a cool hair cut and cool clothes and you will be deffo able to pull hot women.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, agreeing, you are not ugly, but you are in need of some gym time.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been lifting weights just doing arm exercises and I've consistently gotten stroner every week but I haven't been able to get a more muscular physique, just stronger. I went from struggling with 25's on the bench press in late January to doing 52.5 on each side of the bench press now.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats good :)

Keep writing a training diary to keep track of you progress and be sure to make photos our yourself for your diary. Otherwise you wont really notice progress as it is gradual. Photos of your developement are great for motivation.

Reaction score
Who cares what you look like if you are worried about it you won't be fvcking any attractive woman.
Gorgeous girls can pick up on mens insecurities and as the result they will run away from you.
If you are apologetic you will naturally place every hot woman on a pedestal and they won't think very much of you at all.
Put on a Don Juan disguise stop worrying about your physical appearance start pumping some weights and talk to woman like your a winner not a loser.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Bible, n00b. Looks aren't that important.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start working out your entire body. "Arms Only Bodybuilders" are a dime a dozen these days. Technically that would make you an "arm builder". Your body will not develop by only focusing on a particular part.

Get those wheels going. Most guys ignore the legs. Most guys are not getting the results they want.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a decent looking guy and you're lucky to have a lot of potential; you just need to work out how to make the most of yourself.

The first things that called out to me is your posture and your dress sense. You're standing very upright, head raised, which looks quite tense and unnatural. Maybe it's just for the photo, but it implies you need to relax. I mean no offence, but your dress sense is very inconspicuous, non-sexual and somewhat dowdy. There is a lot of advice on dressing, but I say go for something that looks modern, stylish, but which you feel comfortable wearing. It's hard to go wrong with subtle shirts, jeans, and the smart-casual look. Maybe even a blazer.

As for your physique. Muscle tone all comes down to low body fat and a total body workout, so those arm exercises probably aren't helping much. Before doing any kind of gym routine or diet, I suggest educating yourself and the Health and Fitness forum here is a good place to start. I'd recommend cutting for a while to try trim down a bit. You'll find it will improve your looks and your confidence a LOT, and put you up a league in the eyes of women.

But generally, don't think any woman is out of your league. Women have different tastes. Some women won't go for you, yet others will find your look and characteristics very attractive.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wear death metal or black metal band shirts like Emperor, Nile, or Deicide, novelty shirts like Super Mario or The Simpsons, and an NFL jersey and that's all I wear basically for shirts, I don't wear polos or button-up shirts, just t-shirts. For shorts I just wear the same kind of shorts everyday, blue jean shorts or blue jeans when it's cold. For shoes all I wear is tennis shoes.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Yeah, I've been lifting weights just doing arm exercises and I've consistently gotten stroner every week but I haven't been able to get a more muscular physique, just stronger. I went from struggling with 25's on the bench press in late January to doing 52.5 on each side of the bench press now.
Secret to getting a whole muscular physique is to work more than just the visible muscle groups. Eg, don't bother with your arms unless you're already huge.

Personally I alternate - Legs one day, back the next, chest the day after that. Those three muscle groups are the biggest in your body, and can move the most weight. Working them will see you make some impressive gains, whereas doing endless bicep curls will not. :up:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
I usually wear death metal or black metal band shirts like Emperor, Nile, or Deicide, novelty shirts like Super Mario or The Simpsons, and an NFL jersey and that's all I wear basically for shirts, I don't wear polos or button-up shirts, just t-shirts. For shorts I just wear the same kind of shorts everyday, blue jean shorts or blue jeans when it's cold. For shoes all I wear is tennis shoes.
Gonna hafta get some decent clothes or else you'll attract only certain kinds of girls with those shirts... rocker chicks with the death metal shirts and nerds with the SM/Simpsons.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide,

get in the H&F fitness and post your workout/diet, we can help you

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wear polos or button-up shirts, just t-shirts.
It's sometimes counterproductive if you wear dressy shirts all the time, but you could definitely augment your persona if you mixed a few nicer clothes into the mix. That is, wear your t-shirts the majority of the time, but wear buttoned shirts some of the time, too. There's a reason why nice clothes are considered "nice" in the first place: It's because they make you look good. You get what you pay for.

imo, buttoned shirts are more comfortable so I tend toward the opposite extreme from you. But I try to dress down on occasion so people don't view me as being fancy and uptight.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, you're not a bad looking guy at all mate, and although looks aren't everything, get into the H&F section section and into the gym if you wanna improve your physique to give you that extra advantage when going for the chicks. Also, cool haircut and clothes go a hell of a long way, like the other lads said.

Cheers,

-shaun

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not gay, therefore I'm not attracted to men. You look like every other white I've seen with your build. It isn't your looks, it's your mannerisms and how you carry yourself.