What I've Learned About How To Get Women

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedBear said:
Are you saying that it is impossible to seduce a woman who is not initially 'attracted' to you?
You will not be able to seduce a NORMAL sober woman if she is not attracted to you. A crazy woman or a woman that wants revenge against her husband/boyfriend... sure.

If she is not initially attracted to you then you can raise this as she learns or think she learned more about you that she likes.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is bang on the money

i agree with darts points ,however i will make some slight adjustments

#3 " Being needy comes from sadness that you don't have a girlfriend, or that you aren't getting what you want from your girlfriend. Just like nobody is attracted to fear, nobody is attracted to sadness, either."

i would say neediness stems from a lack of emotional control

sadness yes does weigh heavily in the equation but fundamentally neediness is just a character flaw

it can be erased completely it isn't a permanent personality trait but you have to wade through a lot of emotional trauma to hit that point where you know you can always count on yourself no matter what happens

it took a lot for me to get to that point but now i am a true master of my emotions and whats more i know when its time to walk away from a toxic situation no matter how much i want to stay

#6 "Wait for the girl to initiate everything. If she doesn't, her interest simply isn't strong enough and it's back to the drawing board ("What is it about me that isn't inherently good enough to make women want to put moves on me?")"

the last bit is good, but the rest won't completely wash (at least with the chicks i know)

modern women are conditioned to expect the male to make the move on her , if the female is to make the first move it signals a flip in the whole makeup of the game and the females value will decrease exponentially

after all what else does a woman have to offer apart from her pussvy and her apparent mystical "unavailability" ?

I'm hoping you mean that after interest and attraction has been established then let the woman initiate

really interesting thread though a lot of people making really good posts

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can say whatever you want to girls.....there's just a right way and a wrong way of saying it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ this, and the more she's attracted to you, the more outrageous shyt you can say and do and get away with it.