What I've Learned About How To Get Women

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are things I've learned from age 15 to 24 that may be helpful to some of you.

1. Attraction is not something you do; it's the person you are.
2. Fear is the number one problem preventing us from dating as smoothly as our grandparents did. Become fearless and you'll have it made.
3. Being needy comes from sadness that you don't have a girlfriend, or that you aren't getting what you want from your girlfriend. Just like nobody is attracted to fear, nobody is attracted to sadness, either.
4. Always dress well. It makes you stand out (but that isn't the reason you do it).
5. Flirting is for girls. All you need to do is express direct interest. Look her in your eyes. Say, with all seriousness and fearlessness, "I like your hair." Be upfront-don't flirt. Girls will respect you for not trying to be like a girl.
6. Wait for the girl to initiate everything. If she doesn't, her interest simply isn't strong enough and it's back to the drawing board ("What is it about me that isn't inherently good enough to make women want to put moves on me?")
7. When I say wait for the girl to initiate everything, I don't mean literally. For example, a girl will initiate a kiss by getting very close and smiling very strongly and look up at you. You then have to FINISH the deal and kiss her. You can at least do that, right?
8. Unless you are married to a girl, you have no right to expect any particular behavior from her. If she displeases you, get rid of her and find a new one. But don't act as though she has some sort of a moral obligation not to do certain things. If there is some sort of a contract she broke, so be it. She's not for you. Onto the next one.
9. You need to learn to be happy being single. Very happy being single. You have to truly not need women. Women have to be like a hobby.
10. Finally, attraction is not about sex. It's about being attractive. Too many people miss this very basic concept. "I had sex with 30 women!" So what? That tells me something about your moral character, but it also tells me about your self-worth. Your self-worth really depends on how many women you've slept with, doesn't it?

Something to consider.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Great summary! I think I can grab the wallet out of my left pocket and get ya some $+REP for that one.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't like your hair", or variants on that theme worked wonders in my clubbing days.
Some women went nuclear crazy but most of them tried to qualify themselves which allowed me to then game them into the sack.
A simple neg but effective.
Good post.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong post

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean by "wait for the girl to initiate everything," but other than that, good post.

Men are supposed to lead. We're supposed to approach, ask her out, come up with ideas for dates, etc. We can use her cues to our advantage, i.e. her flirting and smiling at us, but that isn't really "leading" on her part.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The initiation part is being misinterpreted. What he is saying about them initiating is that girls will show you what they want you to do by giving subtle clues. Like in the example mentioned, if a girl does that, she is giving you the green lights to kiss her. You initiate, she gives permission.

And Mauser, you said you are disagreeing with him about 1. yet continued to explain how you yourself agree with it hahahaha. When he says attraction is who you are, that includes looks. And he says that attraction isn't something you do meaning game isn't going to really create attraction. Who you are (looks included) and your natural personality traits are what CREATES attraction. Not game. Common misconception here.

Although I could be wring, that is my interpretation of his post. Correct me if I'm wrong Darth.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the commentary Mauser (and everyone). I will respond in bold.

1. Attraction is not something you do; it's the person you are.Not quite true. You catch a woman's eye and interest INITIALLY based on looks alone, before you are ever introduced. Attraction CAN be created, with game, but only if she is interested in your looks. For example, no 450 pound woman can CREATE attraction with me - because I am not interested in her due to her looks. Or a woman with a horribly disfigured face.Granted, attraction can be created with game. I am talking about the ideal scenario-no game, yet there is a lot of attraction. That's where I am right now.
2. Fear is the number one problem preventing us from dating as smoothly as our grandparents did. Become fearless and you'll have it made.I don't for one minute believe dating always went smoothly with our Grandparents, lol. It has always been a minefield. But things were perhaps simpler then?I honestly think there was something about them to where they were not very fearful. You hear it all the time. I met her, I liked her, so we got married. Can you imagine that attitude now? All kinds of fear would get in the way of that.
3. Being needy comes from sadness that you don't have a girlfriend, or that you aren't getting what you want from your girlfriend. Just like nobody is attracted to fear, nobody is attracted to sadness, either.I'd add that neediness comes from a lack of self-love and self-confidence too.Right.
4. Always dress well. It makes you stand out (but that isn't the reason you do it).Good point. And you just never know....you might run into a hottie in the last place you expect to. Always look your best!Uh-huh

5. Flirting is for girls. All you need to do is express direct interest. Look her in your eyes. Say, with all seriousness and fearlessness, "I like your hair." Be upfront-don't flirt. Girls will respect you for not trying to be like a girl.Read up on kino. Subtle subtle kino. It does wonders.If it's natural. I guess I'm not a touchy-feely sort of guy so when I touch a girl, it would be to grab her arm or something like that. I'm not big on subtlety. Again, this may be a case where what works for me is not what works on other personalities. I understand-this is just my contribution.
6. Wait for the girl to initiate everything. If she doesn't, her interest simply isn't strong enough and it's back to the drawing board ("What is it about me that isn't inherently good enough to make women want to put moves on me?")Disagree. In all likelihod, you will have to make the first move to be successful. Women generally won't initiate.It seems to me that if they DON'T initiate, they're insulting me by implying they don't find me attractive enough. Granted, initiating to me means hard eye contact, a cheeky smile and then turning away like she's not interested. That's BS-I know it, she knows it, and so while it may LOOK like I initiated, she really did.
7. When I say wait for the girl to initiate everything, I don't mean literally. For example, a girl will initiate a kiss by getting very close and smiling very strongly and look up at you. You then have to FINISH the deal and kiss her. You can at least do that, right?you lost me bro. What do you think the woman will initiate?Again, my definition of initiate is different-she has to say, "Come on, boy" with her eyes, her lips, everything-and THEN you make the move. Not before.
8. Unless you are married to a girl, you have no right to expect any particular behavior from her. If she displeases you, get rid of her and find a new one. But don't act as though she has some sort of a moral obligation not to do certain things. If there is some sort of a contract she broke, so be it. She's not for you. Onto the next one.
9. You need to learn to be happy being single. Very happy being single. You have to truly not need women. Women have to be like a hobby. EXACTLY!
10. Finally, attraction is not about sex. It's about being attractive. Too many people miss this very basic concept. "I had sex with 30 women!" So what? That tells me something about your moral character, but it also tells me about your self-worth. Your self-worth really depends on how many women you've slept with, doesn't it?

Something to consider.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to be leaving this site for awhile, but it was nice to stop back in and see some of you.

Keep improving! All best,

Darth

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
"I don't like your hair", or variants on that theme worked wonders in my clubbing days.
Some women went nuclear crazy but most of them tried to qualify themselves which allowed me to then game them into the sack.
R U SERIOUS?? :trouble: I'm surprised you didn't get slapped but I'm curious on how those conversations went and what your success rate was?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Good post.

I've heard of this with shoes. "Those shoes don't really go with those pants"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I've heard of this with shoes. "Those shoes don't really go with those pants"
My brother is the type do do that stuff. Except that he will say something like "My sister wears her hair like that." The girl will say something random or maybe a thank you or whatever and then he will say "yeah, here's how my sister looks like" and will search on google images 'ugly girls' and will show her some pictures to which the chick can easily see what is in the search box. Then he'll start laughing after seeing the chick's reaction.

I swear, he has the most dry humor ever....

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
R U SERIOUS?? :trouble: I'm surprised you didn't get slapped but I'm curious on how those conversations went and what your success rate was?
You can't just randomly say shyt like that and expect a chick to beg you to validate her by fvcking her senseless, it's all in the timing.
Men are conditioned that complimenting a girl is the best way to win her affection, but why he like every other guy? Chicks get bored by that crap but a guy who doesn't really give a shyt and negs her instantly is more interesting and more of a challenge than the guy who buys her drinks all night and fawns over her.
I've used many different negs including: "would you mind if I just changed your hairdo a bit?"
"Did you get that top from a thrift shop?"
"I was just hoping to talk to you so I could meet your hot friend."

Delivered with a cheeky grin and a twinkle in the eye is how I'd do it. Look up "negging" to see more examples and remember it's all in the delivery.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
No I didn't. Your communication/comprehension skills are certainly NOT the "doublegreatest"
You didn't understand what I, nor Darth, had said then.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Greasy Pig said:
Good post.

WHY DOES THIS WORK?! I told a girl I wasn't into blondes and she kept trying to get me. I kept telling we blondes aren't my thing and she kept at it. This is nuclear.

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've Learned About How To Get Women Who Are Already Interested*

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're stupid. Dont dwell on neg\positive wtf is this ****. Offending someone just couse you think that will win them. Wtf is this **** man? A women doesnt listen to what you say its how you say it.

**** men, grow the **** up.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many confuse 'attraction' with 'interest'. Attraction is directly related to your LMS relative to her perceived self worth. If she thinks you are better than her as a measure of LMS she will be attracted to you.

If she is NOT 'ATTRACTED' to you you can not build interest. You can gain or loose attraction as the woman learns more about you. For example, you look like Brad Pitt... she is attracted, then you talk to her... you act like an idiot and she learns you are unemployed and live in your mom's basement. Her attraction drops. Or you look like Uncle Fester, but you demonstrate social skills and she learns you are a doctor... her attraction goes up.

Good looking men have an advantage, but if all you have going for you is looks.... well... you'll get lots of women but you won't keeps them.

If she is attracted to you you CAN build her interest until she is in love with you provided that you consistently display the male strength characteristic of confidence, self control, and challenge. Confidence means you value yourself. Self control demonstrates you don't let challenges get to you and you are the rock she is looking for, challenge means she has to invest herself which makes her value you more.

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Many confuse 'attraction' with 'interest'. Attraction is directly related to your LMS relative to her perceived self worth. If she thinks you are better than her as a measure of LMS she will be attracted to you.

If she is NOT 'ATTRACTED' to you you can not build interest. You can gain or loose attraction as the woman learns more about you. For example, you look like Brad Pitt... she is attracted, then you talk to her... you act like an idiot and she learns you are unemployed and live in your mom's basement. Her attraction drops. Or you look like Uncle Fester, but you demonstrate social skills and she learns you are a doctor... her attraction goes up.

Good looking men have an advantage, but if all you have going for you is looks.... well... you'll get lots of women but you won't keeps them.

If she is attracted to you you CAN build her interest until she is in love with you provided that you consistently display the male strength characteristic of confidence, self control, and challenge. Confidence means you value yourself. Self control demonstrates you don't let challenges get to you and you are the rock she is looking for, challenge means she has to invest herself which makes her value you more.
Are you saying that it is impossible to seduce a woman who is not initially 'attracted' to you?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RedBear said:
Are you saying that it is impossible to seduce a woman who is not initially 'attracted' to you?
There is a cut-off point, yes.

If you don't meet the minimum threshold in your appearance you're wasting your time. This threshold varies depending on the woman. The more attractive she is the higher the threshold and that includes other things like status.

It's like a chick that's unattractive to you in some way trying to win you over with her personality, it just doesn't work.