what it takes to find a mature girl

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in college for more than 3 years now. I've had my fair share of ass since then, but it always seems like the ones that turn into something more turn out to be too immature for commitment. I don't know if it's because I'm attracted to women who shady but sexy or if I'm just having bad luck.

I've probably slept with over 15 women since I've gotten to college, but have only really dated 2 of them. The first one fizzled out after a month or so, and she ended up telling me that she doesn't want to be locked down. Fair enough.
Now the next one I dated for 1 year only to find out that she was like a caged animal. She asked for a break, which I said yes to, but I let her know it wasn't guaranteed there was any going back. So whatever, we took a break and the girl just started getting with mad dudes! The cutest girl ever, the one who everyone thought was innocent, was slutting it up. Of course I was doing my own thing accordingly, but how do women change from one extreme to the other?

Of course after our break we started ****ing again and she asked for a relationship again. wtf? Can you make up your damn mind? We were ****ing but not back together and then I find out that she ****ed another guy and lied straight to my face about it. This cute girl who brought me to vegas for my bday, who had me over with her family multiple times, who's father could be my godfather, sacrifices what we have for ****ing and lying to me. It amazes me.. and she still comes back every week or so crying at my door.

How do I find women that are not like this! Women that I don't have to worry about ****ing some other dudes and women who will tell the truth because they aren't heartless souls?

I really wish there was a way to tell, because I genuinely thought this women possessed those qualities. Now I know you will all say "you stupid numb nuts, how can you trust a hoe?" but when it comes down to it, I'm going to get married 1 day and I will need to find a woman who I can trust 100%. I'm not some stupid AFC who waits for relationships to come along, I let things happen when they happen. I love ****ing and I love to have fun with multiple women. But every guy has a need for a woman eventually who will not be deceiving and who will not lie to him when she says she cares. How do I know?

DJCT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want out of a serious relationship that you aren't getting now?

ashman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
I've been in college for more than 3 years now. I've had my fair share of ass since then, but it always seems like the ones that turn into something more turn out to be too immature for commitment. I don't know if it's because I'm attracted to women who shady but sexy or if I'm just having bad luck.

I've probably slept with over 15 women since I've gotten to college, but have only really dated 2 of them. The first one fizzled out after a month or so, and she ended up telling me that she doesn't want to be locked down. Fair enough.
Now the next one I dated for 1 year only to find out that she was like a caged animal. She asked for a break, which I said yes to, but I let her know it wasn't guaranteed there was any going back. So whatever, we took a break and the girl just started getting with mad dudes! The cutest girl ever, the one who everyone thought was innocent, was slutting it up. Of course I was doing my own thing accordingly, but how do women change from one extreme to the other?

Of course after our break we started ****ing again and she asked for a relationship again. wtf? Can you make up your damn mind? We were ****ing but not back together and then I find out that she ****ed another guy and lied straight to my face about it. This cute girl who brought me to vegas for my bday, who had me over with her family multiple times, who's father could be my godfather, sacrifices what we have for ****ing and lying to me. It amazes me.. and she still comes back every week or so crying at my door.

How do I find women that are not like this! Women that I don't have to worry about ****ing some other dudes and women who will tell the truth because they aren't heartless souls?

I really wish there was a way to tell, because I genuinely thought this women possessed those qualities. Now I know you will all say "you stupid numb nuts, how can you trust a hoe?" but when it comes down to it, I'm going to get married 1 day and I will need to find a woman who I can trust 100%. I'm not some stupid AFC who waits for relationships to come along, I let things happen when they happen. I love ****ing and I love to have fun with multiple women. But every guy has a need for a woman eventually who will not be deceiving and who will not lie to him when she says she cares. How do I know?
Amen Brother, amen ! this is what im looking for too. :rockon:

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly man, just wait for it. It'll eventually come and hit you like a truck. Things like love, or relationships are not things you should look for, cause technically you cant look for them, they come to you. I know every good relationship either making a good friend or gf has come when i least expected it, and was the furthest away from looking for one.

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gustav Yavo said:
honestly man, just wait for it. It'll eventually come and hit you like a truck. Things like love, or relationships are not things you should look for, cause technically you cant look for them, they come to you. I know every good relationship either making a good friend or gf has come when i least expected it, and was the furthest away from looking for one.
Agreed, but sometimes what you think someone is really isn't. These women are like leeches and suck all the man power out of you and move on to the next. They play like they care about you until they find something better to ****. The question is, how do you avoid women like this?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
blackhatter said:
How do I find women that are not like this! ?

Well as long as you are dating human females you will have this problem and it does not decrease in prevalence until they are in their 50's... So in short, dont expect anything much from any woman under 45 or so