What is your goal for being here?

what do you want to achieve from this site?

• I want to be with as many girls as possible

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • I am looking for that special LTR

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I just wanna be a man, forget the woma for now

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a recent post by The Edge i am interested to know why most of you are here.

are you seeking a LTR or are you looking to get with as many woman as possible?

i am really not talking about your future, b/c in the future i would like to get married, have only one woman etc.

but right now i really just want the opposite of that

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick after one grows a pair is to have them turn into some form of metal like steel or brass...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal is to LIVE

My goal is to live appropiattely. I wouldnt say im searching for a LTR. Im just a sociable person, (more like option C), but, if I find a worthful woman, I just foundmyself my LTR. If I dont, I continue to be me.. and I am a sociable, calm person.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to rule the world

Quietly with the most stealth like abilty, all you posters ,before you realize it will be under my power and control with that comes all women and life forms in the universe as we now know it.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the above.

Originally it was simply for me to find an LTR. Later I've realized that the true reason for my unhappiness was not a lack of girl. I was simply not doing the things I wanted to do. Right now, the reason I'm here is because I want to do everything I do in my own way and my own style, and this site keeps helping me stick with that. Of course, that includes getting chicks too. I suppose in a way all three are the reasons why I'm here...

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am just looking to gain confidence and skill interacting with the female sex, conversing, etc. which would allow me to get steady girlfriends. i dont want sex with countless ho's because i would rather have a steady GF at least , or even an LTR

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the above

I want to be the best man I can, but not forget about the women.

I'm open to some "no strings" fun or a LTR.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that everyone here has basically the same goals, and questions, really. Regardless of sex or age. If relationships are pools, everyone here wants to know how to jump in the pool without drowning. Besides, this board really has a lot of different, strong personalities and people really have a sense of community here. I think it is absolutely wonderful, I love this board, and I AM NEVER GOING AWAY.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna be a man, forget the woma for now

Is what i vote , to better myself more and more .

The other 2 options will come almost seamingly on their own cause when you choos the third and become it.

YOU BECOME A LIVEING MAGNET TO WOMEN .;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally it was simply for me to find an LTR. Later I've realized that the true reason for my unhappiness was not a lack of girl. I was simply not doing the things I wanted to do. Right now, the reason I'm here is because I want to do everything I do in my own way and my own style, and this site keeps helping me stick with that. Of course, that includes getting chicks too. I suppose in a way all three are the reasons why I'm here...

Great response anson, i totally agree.

Last 3 years ive been living a fake life. i was trying to impress people and came off as desperate or unwanted. Ive been doing things i didnt want to, becuase i was told it was the right way.

Now i do what i want, i take up a job if im interested, im totally confident, im not afraid to talk to anyone, i dont back down if i believe im right, im real with girls, and they are all over me for that.

I am in fvcking control, and it feels great!

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am young, and I want to get this area of my life handled so I won't have any problems and won't need to study the bible when I'm 25.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to f*** every woman on the planet between the ages of 16 and 102.