What is your 1st impression of me... Honestly..

NeW2TheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people, well theres this mint as chick at work i met, and i've been doing what i "should" be doin, not clingy, c&f, etc.
She then sent a msg asking what was my first impression of her....should i tell her how i really feel? Or chuck a bit of c&f in there?

Thanks, need an answer by Friday >.>

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Or chuck a bit of c&f in there?
Everyone reallly has to stop answering their own questions. If you already present the solution to us, why would you try to validate it here, instead of goddamn testing it out!!

Sigh...

NeW2TheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys you see...there is one bit i left out.
She said she will talk to me on friday, but she is unsure because everytime i talk to her im always teasing her, in this case, harmless teasing, hence c&f

THAT is the reason why i feel i have to ask you guys, because she might really get pissed if i chuck MORE c&f in there....but then again if i say how i really feel that is screwing myself up..........

Suggestions?

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just dont kiss her ass by saying i though you are the hottest girl on earth, you could compliment her, for example if she was wearing a very nice pair of earings say i remember the nice pair of earing you were wearing, it really suit your eyes, the cloth you were wearing etc, or you could just add abit of c+f in there, comment on her earings and then say her shoes were horrible, its all up to you.
Goodluck

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I would say:

I think you are worthess... then smile and touch her.

Or I don't know, its hard to say. Portrays you are something to work for.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, I think you are crap. J/K.

DAFS, this isn't a new subject.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey geeze people, didnt you lots read about that tip-even the most confident girl needs evidence to back it up sometimes- if he does c+f too much she is more likely to be alittle hurt than be more attracted to him.
Dude just go with what i told you, if she is attracted to you she will love you for it.