What Is Wrong With This Site.

Reaction score
Who you are right now is what's wrong get over it and use this stuff as a tool to the next level. This is what I got from this site. Be relieved by the fact that atleast your not with the wrong woman. And if you are dump her... improve yourself for all else depends on it.(Even a woman.)

I was just talking to a friend about him moving in with his GF. I told him it would be the end of them. Some where on this site I read that a really DJ wouldn't cause it kills the challenge factor and you become a lot less mysterious...blahblahblah. And guess what? They broke up, she needed 'space'. lol I don't feel srry for him, I told him it would happen.

Not every thing on this site is good advice, but there are plenty of jems. It's up to you to figure it out. If you are whinning about this or that, you obviously don't get it. If you post hoping that some one will like your advice so you can be the next great poster, great good luck... But in the end we'll all leave and those posts that are left will be for the next generation of DJ's to find.

So what's wrong with this site... nothing. Like AD's machine this site will pump out DJ's, but only the ones who really want to get it.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word, this site is just a tool that you can use to help yourself, that's it. It's not supposed to solve all of your problems, it's up to the individual to do that.