what is wrong with ladies help me guys

JUJU MAN

Reaction score
yo whats up im 24 i live in texas and am single at my job there are alot of chicks some hot some not but one in particular i have had some feelings for for a minute. its f'd up because she is kinda flirty and ive heard stories about her with other guys being a nice guy idiot i still pursued. now heres the juicyness.

ive worked with her for 3 yrs havent gotten anywhere she has showed me attn many times hugs gifts ect. when ive tryed to tell her how i feel like when we text ill ask her how she thinks i feel she would put *giggle* or some dumb **** always straying away from what ive asked the last time she said and i quote 'IF YOUR INTENTIONS WERE TO SHOOT ME IN THE HEART WITH AN ARROW BULLSEYE" a line right out of a mvie is what i thought like im an idiot she doesnt take me seriously rright??:( when she was in some family drama with her brother and this one ****ing retardet chick "who he isnt with anymore (cause of all the **** she put them both through) she moved out and guess who helped herr me when she was all lonely who was there me when her brother got arrested and she had to bail him out at 3am in the morrning who was there ME. ****IN IDIOT ME. weve gone on dates ive paid for ive taken her to ice creme parlors hello my money. and now ive been ignorreing her cause enough is enough right?? i let my guard down and texted her today on my day off from work and she is short with me so i said **** it. she sts " iam sitting next to mike cant text" i put ok koo ltr she calls me no mor than 5 mins later calling me a cry baby and then says she is gonna text another guy not me and then hung up. and iam damn near gonna cry all that work for nada and now im feeling soooooooooooooo stupid if anyone reads this pls reply

JUJU MAN

Reaction score
i really am at a loss of words here any feed back from male or female is welcome im open to critisim negative or positive its just it makes me so sad to know she will treat me like this i just wwant to know why

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read The Dj Bible Link Is In Lower Left Corner Of Page.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not your experiences that are the problem.

The problem is the eyes and reasoning complex through which you view them.

Read the DJ Bible, Pook and everything, THEN come back to this thread.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 24, too old to have let this happen. You should have had ALL these experiences in high school. Just move on with life. It is weird to say but that is all you can do. Do not give her any more of your time. If you do then you are right back to this situation, and will get what you have always gotten. Nothing.
Hit on someone else for a change.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I tried, really I did.

It's like you took a bunch of words, stuffed them into a twelve-gauge shotgun shell, and fired it at my screen.

JUJU MAN

Reaction score
alright i hear you guys maybe i need a new frame of mind to think with or view them differently. i have bben reading the dj bible and it makes sense and squirrels i hear u. and to riding the lightening i was home schooled so alot of life lessons have passed me by prom home comeing so expierence is a thing i may be lacking in all honestly but iam working on it. i guess i just need back bone but thanks my fellow men i appreciate your time into looking into my situations and giving feed back im learning i guess better late than never...

masterpiece

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to move on, if nothing has happend in 3 years its highly unlikely it will now.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, epic afc story. Yeah, block this chick out of your life. And stop being a nice guy, you know the saying.

JUJU MAN

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what afc means or how to look up the post thx

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it me or is that a really hard to read OP?
didnt even bother to read it through again to make sure people can understand you?
edit: reason found ...you were home schooled

JUJU MAN

Reaction score
hello again its your boy. coming throught with some more of life's moments. this time i think i can say im honestly over this i need love please let her text me ns. lmao i find it funny how they tell you stuff. (they meaning women) remember this broad i have been trying to explain. ha i just found out shes a player. kudo's to her we just got done playing Q & A and she told me what i needed to hear.

i guess Q&A was made for a reason. and i know its only sex right ??? but she told me she had sex about 2 months ago and ive been waiting for her to respond to me. what a fool iam. i think i get the fact that women are players in this game. and they play hard. We as MEN gotta play harder. but it doesnt hurt anymore. maybe a bit but nw i am on a mission to not only play this game but be MJ # 23 in this ***** your heard. no more mr nice guy no more favors neediness sitting around wondering odviously they are out haveing fun right???

gotta change my mind state for as you think you are... i guess growing up is knowing differences in life. good bad right wrong life death and picking and chooseing the options that make you successful or make you fail. feelings are just a way of haveing life trip you up and makeing you fall but you gotta pay to play right. Here we go men its time to rise to meet the new challenges of tommorow's hill. its a tall mutha****a aint it. Guys we need to stop worrying about broads feelings. cause some have none and they will tell u in your face. ICE COLD....

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I tried, really I did.

It's like you took a bunch of words, stuffed them into a twelve-gauge shotgun shell, and fired it at my screen.

rofl.

Far be it from me to diagnose, but... AFC. It's cool, cuz you're in the right place. Like everyone else said - check out the DJ bible, specifically every piece of text you can get with Pook's name on it. Don't just skim it and think you've got it. READ. Take notes if need be.