What is with his girl

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this woman at my work who i sit next to, we always have a chat and a laugh, recently i noticed she started calling me names and saying how much se hates me when we joke around , also if i talk about any sexual experience she acts as though she is repulsed saying things like "that would be a sight" , i think i know the answer but i still feel i need to ask.

Is this a game?

What should i start doing back to her.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How is her tone? You say you two are joking but it seems like your taking it personally.

2. Stop trying to dip your pen in company ink and do your work.

3. Be careful of what you say because it might just come back and bite you on the ass. It’s called Sexual Harassment.

4. Do your work and only talk to her about work related topics if need be.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her tone is jokey, but has a hint of seriousness in it. Im not taking it personally im just not sure how she feels.

This i not a case of harrasment, im not rude or leud the convos about sexual stuff was between a table of four of us.

I I work as hard as anyone else there, we have a relaxed office atmophere, were enouraged to chat hile we work.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....and you care because???

would a Jerk care???

also, there is a fine line between joking and getting anoying....
There should be same amount of jokes coming from her as there is from you. I know a few guys who can't see the line and keep pushing to the point where you have to tell him, fvck off, that's enough.

make sure your not crosing the line (make sure your not the only one laughing.)

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think i have pushed anything to much, but i think she has a little. Its not so much that i care or not mate, there are loads or girl around, i just have not come accross this game of hers before.

Im very confident im not an AFC or anything, its just an unusual game i have not come accros before. I was thinkin of king the girl out unill he started acting like this, its a though she is scared of my confience in myself.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not scared of you bro. Just annoyed. Leave her alone. There is no game being played but only the fact that she’s just being nice and trying to give you hints like people trying to help you know but just ain't getting it.

Unless she’s touching you, laughing at things you say, teasing you, and all those good signs then yeah shes playing games and is interested. But this girl from what you told us isn't. Leave it alone.

And you have pushed things when you started talking about your sexual experiences. And I quote...
also if i talk about any sexual experience she acts as though she is repulsed saying things like "that would be a sight" , i think i know the answer but i still feel i need to ask.
I believe that’s grounds for sexual harassment.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:also if i talk about any sexual experience she acts as though she is repulsed saying things like "that would be a sight" , i think i know the answer but i still feel i need to ask.

I believe that’s grounds for sexual harassment.

When did people like u start coming here. I came for real advice, i know what sexual harrasment is. She and the other people on my bank of desks were all talking sexually does that mean i should do them for sexual harrasment.

Christ if you dont get sexual around women i fail to see how you land any.

Where have all the guys who discuss things gone, im not saying your totally wrong in what you say but tarnishing me as someone who sexually harrases someone, please get a grip.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a grip. And I'm not trying to personally attack you I'm just telling you like it is and keepin it real. There is a time and place for everything and that kind of talk isn't approiate at work especially if the girl isn't feeling you. If you and your co-workers talk about it then whatever. And i'm ont saying you shouldn't but there can be consequences. And hey stop getting caught up on every little word. You say you don't think you are pushing any thing yet I tell you you are. You ask what we think we tell you.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well duly noted what you said, i just got off the phone to a DJ buddy of mine and he says the complete opposite but hey i guess we all think differently.

He thinks by one of his own experiences that the girl thinks im to ****ey with my attitude so she is trying to bring me down a peg or two. because she is uncofortable with how comfortable i am in myself.

To be honsest....with such conflicting ideas by the two of you i will probebly give her a miss altogether and move on to the swedish chick two banks over.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yeah that could be it too.

Everyone has different views you know. So you just got to take everything with a grain of salt and then make your own decsion and do what you feel is right.

Best of Luck my friend...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't try and date anyone you work with that closely if thats in your mind.

Also, I wouldn't bring up sexual stuff with women at work unless you really know them well as that can blow up in your face pretty quickly.