What is this guy's problem?

sbonney

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Don't. HB rate yourself by searching this forum for hot babe scale. I bet you're a 6 or 7.

Really?

Sex with a low IL woman is borring and lame. Only a highly enthusiastic and exciting woman can give mind blowing orgasms.

Sex by the sea side in the car sounds great. You could sit on passenger's seat with your butt out, and he could choke you with a seatbelt and stick it in your ass. Now that's some high IL!

How about if i am just nice like a nice good girl?

Frankly your princess buy before you try mentality kicks in and prevents you from landing a man of your wildest wet dream. You two should have great fun and enjoy life for at least half a year before any serious commitment. Don't build a relationship with this guy, you can't build a relationship. Offer him plenty in excess until he buys into you. Read anti-dump's machine.

Perhaps you have a point

Gradually cut him out from competition by making him want to spend more and more time together. Move in at the first opportunity. And most important, what all you western femenists are missing, cook and clean!
yes yes yes

And you say women are complicated and demanding?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that you are 37 means you accept this type of behavior and he knows it. Can't believe I'm saying this on here to a girl, but you gotta work on the self esteem.

sbonney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
The fact that you are 37 means you accept this type of behavior and he knows it. Can't believe I'm saying this on here to a girl, but you gotta work on the self esteem.
well i am not chasing after him and i didn't really plan to until my actions were analyzed on here and i started thinking maybe i am insensitive, i am so confused, clearly we are both stubborn and feel we both have too much value, he is stupid and insecure and immature and spoilt and i am too tough because i am insecure and i refuse to let anyone see my weaknesses and vulnerabilities which is why i hit the gym five days a week lifting weights and why i am at the top of my profession where most women would only dream of reaching at 37, it makes me feel more self worth to say. So coming on here and admitting some of these things feels good since no one knows how i really feel. I was dating several guys and i didn't like any of them, never slept with any of them went out on five dates with each of them some chased some didn't and i didn't lie to any of them i simply did not talk about a relationship and just went out and concentrated on getting to know them. but they didn't have the whole package until i met this one and i cleared the another ones off pretty fast, and this was pretty early on before he started playing his stupid immature games. so therein lies the problem, when i meet someone i like that's it, i don't have a plan b or someone in the wings, this is the problem you see.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How about if I'm like a nice good girl?

The most nicest and the most goodest girl would become the most sluttiest monster in the presence of a man she has a 99% interest in. Nice good girl is a womanise myth that exists in low IL iffity affity lala land. You could be a nice girl to a clingy AFC nice guy that wants to merry you before he meets you. With an exciting Don Juan you can only be a bad girl. That's what we want, a bad girl. You could tell him you was never like this with anyone else if you are having problems with your sl't defence mechanisms.

sbonney

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
How about if I'm like a nice good girl?

The most nicest and the most goodest girl would become the most sluttiest monster in the presence of a man she has a 99% interest in. Nice good girl is a womanise myth that exists in low IL iffity affity lala land. You could be a nice girl to a clingy AFC nice guy that wants to merry you before he meets you. With an exciting Don Juan you can only be a bad girl. That's what we want, a bad girl. You could tell him you was never like this with anyone else if you are having problems with your sl't defence mechanisms.
Perhaps i just don't have what it takes to get this guy, I would rather just be nice and serious and focused on our careers and being responsible and having fun in between. So now i have already called him instead of leaving things alone and now what? I don't want to piss him off his parents know my boss and everyone else in this stupid town.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
sbonney said:
I was dating several guys and i didn't like any of them, never slept with any of them went out on five dates with each of them some chased some didn't and i didn't lie to any of them i simply did not talk about a relationship and just went out and concentrated on getting to know them. but they didn't have the whole package until i met this one and i cleared the another ones off pretty fast, and this was pretty early on before he started playing his stupid immature games. so therein lies the problem, when i meet someone i like that's it, i don't have a plan b or someone in the wings, this is the problem you see.
You solved your own problem. For whatever reason, you have given this guy the feeling you got no one else, why he is playing you. Instead of analyzing and rationalizing everything, just start dating other guys, he won't be able to do it anymore.

Not sure how you got to the top of your profession and work out so hard, then complain some guy plays head games with you. There is no such things as head things, you are only as faithful as your options.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg, lol. This thread... jesus.

If these are the kind of women that are posting on SoSuave, then I can totally see why there's an almost universal misogynistic outlook here. Sweetheart, get some self esteem and fvcking move on.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we end this PLEASE?

Brighty said:
Omg, lol. This thread... jesus.

If these are the kind of women that are posting on SoSuave, then I can totally see why there's an almost universal misogynistic outlook here. Sweetheart, get some self esteem and fvcking move on.
I agree.

Now can we please end this BS thread? I'm getting tired of the Q and A about this 'problem.' :yawn:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to hook up with one of us SoSuave mudderphuckers lol

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
No wonder there's hardly any women who post here. This place is like loveshack to the opposite extreme.

I think the guy sounds like a low self-esteem douche bag. I bet he got his money from Mommy and Daddy, which is why he spends so much time at their house. I just can't view someone who acts so childishly as "successful" just because he has money (which he was probably given).
This. While everyone here thinks he's being a player and has game, he's actually instead very mentally and emotionally unstable. Both personalities on paper sound very similar, but in actuality there is a big difference.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
This. While everyone here thinks he's being a player and has game, he's actually instead very mentally and emotionally unstable. Both personalities on paper sound very similar, but in actuality there is a big difference.
LIES. I said he was one or the other. Or both. Most players, douch bags, bad boys, gamers, etc are usually crazy. Just like the sluts, attention *****s, *****es, and manipulators are for men.

And yes, to the other guy - these are the kind of women men on here go for. If not worse. I know the exact type - as should they. Surely they played the nice guy and tried to be the hero - only to have her chase the crazy guy and complain / seek advice.

Either way, this isnt going to go anywhere. Nothing we say is gonna matter. I know these situations all too well to bother sympathizing or advising any further. Both guys and women do this, by the way. I had a bunch of male friends who did the same ****. They all had low self esteem, chased those who didnt really want them, avoided those who did, were fake and insecure, complained about dumb, crazy, shallow *****es, didnt have anything going for them, thought they were badasses. Blah blah. The story is always the same. This is pretty much all they talk about - the same crazy **** they involve themselves in - due to having no lives or self respect, and low self esteem. Always about the drama and chaos.

This girl is a prime target for bullies, jerks, and crazy people. The approval seeking and low self worth is high on this one. Notice how shes more interested in gaining his approval than backing off. "What should I do [to win him over]" is the question being asked. She's already caught up in the BS, over analyzing, asking what strangers on here think of her looks; how she should act, if she should be the nice girl, etc. Its all right there. Thats the problem, as always.

In that sense, the guys on here not only chase after her type - they ARE her type. Crazy *******s. Go to therapy.

sbonney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we ARE all crazy in the head. We want what we can't have, we seek to understand what we don't know, we rely on our imagination when logic fails, we are wishy washy when we are unsure.

All i wanted out of this post is to understand what his wacky behavior was about. I backed away for two weeks, until i read mr. backseat juan's analysis who was spot on and realized that perhaps i was a little too ridiculous with my "i'm not going to chase anyone screw you attitude and he's not going to chase anyone either, we are both successful and have egos so what do you expect. He doesn't need a woman he can buy them and i don't need a man i can buy everything myself. So yes we are all dsyfunctional and screwed up in the head looking for elusive love.