What is this bs !!!

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
There Is This Girl A HB8 That I Want To Get Game With.

I Think She Sends A Lot Of Mixed Signals.

We Flirt A Lot And Use Kino.

I Was Talking 2 Her 1day And This Is What She Wrote "i dont care about guys.. liek right now for me i dont care im jus concerned bout skwl n shet. u knoe? and plus i knoe how most guys r they just want to "use" n shet the grl..i've seen this happen and i've heard alot...not all guys r like this dont get me wrong. there r some who r tru. and have hearts but the others dont."

How should this be approached.

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dear X, please learn the use of a proper english, otherwise I shall be forced to withdraw my attention towards you, since I don't want to waste my time on morons"

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ HOSSIX said:
I Was Talking 2 Her 1day And This Is What She Wrote "i dont care about guys.. liek right now for me i dont care im jus concerned bout skwl n shet. u knoe? and plus i knoe how most guys r they just want to "use" n shet the grl..i've seen this happen and i've heard alot...not all guys r like this dont get me wrong. there r some who r tru. and have hearts but the others dont."
If that is how she writes than please for her own good let her concentrate on school.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a persistence test to me. Just keep putting your game up as you have been, and see how she reacts to it. Trust actions, not words.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha

Ok So She Writes Like A Junior High Chick...

But How Should Sucha Girl Be Dealt With.

How Should This Type Of Girl Be Attracted To A Guy...

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Sean O said. She is just tossing around bull****. Your best bet is to try and close the deal and see what happens.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man use the exact game you have been using since you started. If I was in ur situation I'm going to do my basic gaming and add or subtract anything depending on whats going on. So if you do have game (Which I hope you have alittle) then just go and do what your used to.