What is the WORST thing a woman has done and how have you OVERCOME it?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well duh. Hot girls live a shallow life, since they get so much attention they don't develop in other areas. Same w/ dumb but hot dudes. Incredibly fortunate people are sometimes, at the end of the day, the most unfortunate (this goes for guys who have the wrong idea of what being nice is).

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 tragic stories

story 1

Two years ago I was in a LTR with this girl I thought was my soulmate... well i took her for granted, sex was great 6 great months of my life,,,,, well out of nowhere she started getting less interested and backing away, lying.... she had herpes and never told me,,,, i got scared, we both got tested..... she pretended she was getting tested for the first time

as I fearfully waited for the results, and in the moments where i truly needed her support to go through that!!!!.... i find out she is talking to somebody else already, she denies it.. i know in my heart she is,,,,, i become depressed, I lost my girl, i might have herpes from her........

clinic calls.... i'm negative.... i dont have it!!!! thank god,,,, feel relieved, she comes positive, she has it!!... I dump that *****... i begin healing process.. next week, she is already in a relationship with that other guy i mentioned... I feel bad!!!...

STORY NUMBER 2
this happened yesterday lol..... man I feel bad I have this girl i've been seeing for 8 months... we have common friends, we've been going out and having sex, but no relationship, she acts like my girl, calls me all the time goes out with me...

well yesterday she wasnt responding my calls.. "on a saturday" mmm thas suspicious... so then like at 9:00 pm she calls me to tell me .. yea yea i had a busy day i was stressed..... " I want to go out and party"....... I said... are you going? .....

long story short, my suppossed buddy, had called her in the morning to invite her to a party last night, so she already knew that there was a party.... that is the reason why she wasnt calling me, she didnt want to face me and tell me that she was going out with my "friend." I am like "are you going in your car".. she is like " no, he is going to pick me up"... im like "do you want me to go?"....... she is like i cant take you... "its not my party"

so she went out with my buddy last night in his car.... he never invited me to that party, the group always go together, and its the first time he picks her up in his car..... HE KNOWS THE FEELINGS I HAVE FOR HER.. i tell him everything.... i know he kinda likes her, he is always trying to flirt with her...

im devastated... I FEEL I HAVE LOST WHO I THOUGHT WAS A GOOD FRIEND, AND THE GIRL I LIKE.. girl im going to see in school for the next 5 years because we are both doing the same degree...

how can I get enough courage to next them both?? what can i do,,,, me and this guy have a music band,, , we are partnerssssss!! for godsake... should I confront him?.... this is not my girl, its like friends with benefits.... but he knows about it.....he knows i LIKED her a lot

:(

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO - thats when u understood the results of ho-chasing..?

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, there's this woman who kept me about 18 years under what could be best described as "near house arrest" while grooming me to be the most AFC guy ever. Guess she wanted me to become a monk or something.

Man, I did have a lot of catching up to do when I got out of there (and I didn't even know it).

Then again, this may not be what you were after in the thread :D

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RMM said:
Eh, there's this woman who kept me about 18 years under what could be best described as "near house arrest" while grooming me to be the most AFC guy ever. Guess she wanted me to become a monk or something.

Man, I did have a lot of catching up to do when I got out of there (and I didn't even know it).

Then again, this may not be what you were after in the thread :D
lol, I think most guys had a woman try that. Though some of us had fathers trying to counteract that "grooming".

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I said, "please don't divorce me. I forgive you for cheating."

She replied, "groveling isn't attractive." Then she divorced me.

That was years ago. Now when she calls wanting me back, I see that she's correct - groveling is not attractive.
That is exactly why i believe that some things happen for a reason. If she had taken you back you would still be stuck with a cheater, but she left you and you improved yourself ...now you don't want her back.

NICE

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
IKO - thats when u understood the results of ho-chasing..?
HAHA don't know how to answer that since as the guy you are suppose to chase. Being discriminatory and knowing your target is helpful I guess.

Well she was one of those party girl types with a huge ego but i don't think she was super skanky or did every guy in town or anything. She was a bit picky and was more about the attention, money, and entitlement to the best of everything. She was from a good family (Professionals) and I remember all the boyfriends she had when I knew her were professional guys a few years older then us who made good money.

We were just young college kids at the time so it's no big deal. It's actually good nothing happened because I wasn't in the right frame of mind at the time anyway and it would've gone nowhere. Plus knowing what I know about her and women in general I don't think she'd really be someone you'd want to consider for something serious. She was cool most of the time just could be arrogant and self righteous at times. I just liked her at the time because besides her looks she seemed fun. Had a good sense of humor and was into guy activities girls aren't usually into. Her mindset was sorta masculine now that I think of it but it makes since sh was always going on about being a future ceo or some ****.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
That is exactly why i believe that some things happen for a reason. If she had taken you back you would still be stuck with a cheater, but she left you and you improved yourself ...now you don't want her back.

NICE
I think so too, that things happen for a reason. Sometimes, like in the case above, it sucks that you have to get burned in the process. But I am happy for the poster that because of it his life turned out for the better and he got to show her that she made a mistake. Justice was done in his case.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is that girl x I was deeply in love with. She rejects me and just wants to be friends. She tells me she likes me but want priorities school first. I tell her I have many friends and don't need one more.

I start meeting other girls, and they were friends with girl x. The girls like me, we went to the cinema played laser tag etc.. it was very nice. Me and three hot girls spending time together. One of the girl and i go a bit Chemistry. And girls wanted to join our "gang".

The girl x gets jealous, spreads rumor about me being a player. Telling everyone she is deeply in love with me and that the gang shouldn’t spend time with me.

Suddenly one night were we all was supposed to meet for cinema, i get 5 text message saying. "i cant meet you because i dont wanna hurt girl x".

As a summory:
- I became rejected to a girl I loved
- Thereafter she spread rumors so I got rejected by 5 more girls, due I was falling in love in one of them.

How I continued on? I created a account on sosuave and got some comfort, thereafter I realized life is too short to be sad. And I refocused my life to improving myself instead of getting a girl.

haha here i even found an old post, damn I was depressed.

Best Regards
Masked_angel