What is the best way to handle this or respond to it?

Andrew49

Reaction score
I have noticed whenever a stunning girl ever gives me attention, whether it's a smile or a flirting comment all of a sudden other men seem to take up the initiative to move in on her when the Hot Babe moved in on me first. For example last night at a nightclub, I was dancing and two hot girls bumped into me while they were talking to each other. I made the initial move by facing them and try to find out what happened. They both moved off the dance floor and continued their discussion. I began dancing again and they came back on to the floor a few minutes later and started dancing right next to me and the hotter of the two smiled at me, but some ******* grabbed her from behind and started to dance with her. She eventually moved away from him to another spot on the floor with her other friends. The funny thing that happened the same dude tried to go to where she was again. I eventually went off the dance floor and out of her immediate sight. I did have an opportunity to go back down to talk with them because they were right down the stairs from where I was, but they kept on getting hit on.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FastSeduction has a little saying called FMAC, which means Find, Meet, Attract, Close.

I like to change it to FMAIC, where the I stands for Isolate.

You take your prospect to a quiet corner, the parking lot, your place whatever. Besides the fact that it keeps the other wolves at bay, it also leads to deeper rapport faster, it gets her away from her c0ck-blocking friends, she gets to just be herself rather than worrying about what other people might be thinking and its more likely to lead to a successful Close.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump on that "JustDoItAnyways"!!! Anytime I approach or talk with a HB at a party/club I always say "hey lets go over here so I can actually hear what your saying." If they're digging you, they're usually more than willing to isolate from their friends for some time.

PIMP