What is the best thread for seroius oneitis?

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the sickness. I am getting fine woman after fine woman and yet I continue to chase down the one girl I 'love' and getting nothing back.

I need one of them long, detailed, inspiring posts. Badly need to get out of this funk.

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have A Look At This

Hi mate,

You are not alone, have a look at my post on How my believes and life were destroyed.

Peace

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Short Version:

The cure to one-itis is to accept the fact that this "one" is temporary and unstable. Therefore, it would be foolish of you to rely on this temporary and unstable object for source of permanent happiness and freedom from shackles of pain and loneliness.

The Long Version:

I don't have time right now. Maybe tomorrow. Or better yet, read up on some of Interceptor's posts or Rollo's posts.

And I assume you have read The Book Of Pook by now. (Google it if you haven't or need refreshment).

EDIT:

Tell us your story. Make it direct and concise. I bet you I can find multiple negatives about this "one" for you to objectively decide whether your one-itis has any grounds for reason or logic. (See: dalton's thread and my response)

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cherry.jop07 said:
Nice job! It's really nice link that you have shared with us.
Thanks!
NP. I specialize in this field of the game...well, more like the post-game.