What is my next move?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl in the school library. We sat on the same table and chat and study for a while. I left first, and we exchange numbers.

Now when I call her next time, how do I get her to hang out?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Raymond said:
I met a girl in the school library. We sat on the same table and chat and study for a while. I left first, and we exchange numbers.

Now when I call her next time, how do I get her to hang out?
What would you normally do?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up and ask if she wants to hang out, but I don't know if I should ask her to hang out in the library or out for a coffee.

And I think her interest level isn't that high, maybe about 60%. I have met her twice before, but she didn't remember my name. And when I said I got my jacket from the same brand where she got her jacket, but she said "ok, so what? What's your point." I tried to make a connection and started a topic about clothing and the brand that we both like, but her answer completely threw me off.

Maybe it was because a moment earlier she offered to buy me something when she went to get coffee. I thought for few seconds then said I was fine, I didn't need anything. Maybe she got offended or something.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you guys over think this stuff way too much every time you do that you will screw yourself up. Forget about over thinking and just do what feels natural at that moment to you. If you want to ask her out at the library, do it. The less you over think the better results you will have.

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
My instinct was right. She's not interested.

I asked her to hang out. She used two different excuses: she had to meet with her mother and had a lot of study to do, and she said "maybe next time." I said "ok, next time," and she said "sure." I asked her on the same day, so it was understandable if she didn't expect it and already had a plan with her mother or whatever.

Few days later (today), I asked her again, but this time it was a day in advanced. This time she said she had to work. Surprisingly, I asked her to hang out at about the same time and same day as the last time that we met in school, but this week she had to work?

I believe it's time to next her.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
And when I said I got my jacket from the same brand where she got her jacket, but she said "ok, so what? What's your point."
Sounds like a b!tch. Do you really want a girl who responds like that?

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.