What is it with women loving guys that do photography?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to notice a trend of women (at least here in Germany) falling for guys that do photography for some reason. Is it due to their social media profiles, travelling? Anyone else noticing that?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
due to their social media profiles
This.

One of the reasons women like to do shibari with me is because I can make pretty good photos too, so they have something for their kinky OF accounts.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Photography makes women feel beautiful and vulnerable, things a woman needs to feel to be able to let go.

Photographers generally are adept at coaxing women to show that beauty & vulnerability to the camera....that translates toward how she feels toward the person taking the photos.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they rely on a photographer's integrity, so it's important they feel safe to make photos, especially nude / erotic.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to notice a trend of women (at least here in Germany) falling for guys that do photography for some reason. Is it due to their social media profiles, travelling? Anyone else noticing that?
I used to work as a fashion photographer, they don't "fall" for photographers, most of the time they just want free photoshoots for their instagram. Some do like photographers but they also like DJs, musicians, writers, artists, etc.

Being a photographer is not enough, you have to be handsome and tall, and at least a bit talented if you want to get hot girls. They want the full package, especially if you date fashion models.

Germany has a "instagram portrait photography" scene, most of the photographers don't know much, they shoot amateur models (average most of the time), no pros. They all shoot at f1.2 f.1.4 in natural light, and use the same lightroom presets. They get a lot of of followers quickly because doing shots like this requires very little work and time so they post often, the girls want to shoot with those guys for visibility.

Last edited: