What is It About Spandex That Makes It So Deceiving on Some Women?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have experienced this. You see a woman for example at your gym and her ass looks unbelievably large and curvy in spandex, but when you get to meet with her outside of the gym and see her in normal pants and in jeans, it looks rather flabby and for the most part not at all like what you thought attracted you in the first place. So what is it about spandex that seems to augment so many women's asses thus?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, obviously because it squeezes her ass and thighs down and makes it smaller. Plus most spandex is black, and black has a visual effect making things appear smaller than they really are.

And you're gonna be a college instructor?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Um, obviously because it squeezes her ass and thighs down and makes it smaller. Plus most spandex is black, and black has a visual effect making things appear smaller than they really are.

And you're gonna be a college instructor?
Darker makes things look bigger...not smaller

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And Frank,

What happened to that Spanish milf you were talking to. Did u hit that?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once picked up this chick whose spandex was like Dr Who's tardis! Those pants were bigger on the inside! It was as if her outfit collected all this flab and shaped it into tits and arse.

The moment I got her naked all these flabby rolls of flesh exploded out! She was suddenly twice the size and her shape was totally gone.

I lost my erection. She was like, "is it me?"

I was like, "no way sweety! I've just been hitting the drugs too hard..."

That **** should be illegal!

JJ

Ninja Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
The moment I got her naked all these flabby rolls of flesh exploded out! She was suddenly twice the size and her shape was totally gone.

I lost my erection. She was like, "is it me?"

I was like, "no way sweety! I've just been hitting the drugs too hard..."
LOL

Man, I would have told her, "Yeah it's you tubby!!"

Reaction score
great idea - stop focusing on women at the gym so much and start getting girls in other places

how many threads can u post about the gym?

you are not being a very good don juan here buddy

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
...her ass looks unbelievably large..
Ain't no way Spandex is going to hide something like that. If it looks unbelievably large, guess what???!!! :moon:

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Who says that if someone is trying to be a college professor, he or she has to have expert knowledge on things like Spandex? Everyone has a specialty, and Spandex certainly isn't one of mine.

To Rakishness,

Man...trying to take that Spanish MILF out was extremely difficult. Each time I wanted to do something, her own schedule didn't seem to permit her. It went on like that for over 3 weeks and I was as persistent as I could. But each time, it was always:

"My kids, my kids, my kids."

"I've got to take my kids to school."

"I have to return a book at the library by 5 p.m. Can we meet later than our agreed time?"

She would respond when I send her text messages and she'd send me text messages from time to time as well. But meeting her was incredibly difficult.

I finally got fared up some time before last week when I thought we had agreed to meet on a Saturday (she confirmed that she would make it) and then at the last minute, she sent me a text message that same night (several minutes after we thought we had a plan) saying that she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to meet me again on Saturday because she forgot she had to go shopping with her mother and she wasn't sure how long it was going to take.

My response was: "That's fine...I understand." Then she herself said to me, "Well...if you want to give up, I will understand."

I was as patient as I could be. After that, I stopped communicating with her. I think the three children thing was a bit too much for me anyway.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a line of clothing called something like Lu Lu lemon.... this is the devil's wear. You would not believe what this kinda stuff does to a woman's body. I work part time at a gym, and there is this woman who used to come in and she was thin, but in a bad way. Then, one day she walks in and bam... couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

It's like spandex on steroids. it makes women of all shapes and sizes look like they have rockin bodies. My GF was telling me about this stuff. It casn make a girl who has an exta 25lbs lookin smokin hot.

Be weary, guys haha.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Frank, that was a blantant attempt to lay you off nicely, man.
i could sense it, especially how she quickly jumped to the conclusion of you giving up on her. andhow flakey she was. he wasnt into you, she wasnt worth it.

i say never go after single chicks with kids, cuz it never works out.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
There's a line of clothing called something like Lu Lu lemon.... this is the devil's wear. You would not believe what this kinda stuff does to a woman's body. I work part time at a gym, and there is this woman who used to come in and she was thin, but in a bad way. Then, one day she walks in and bam... couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

It's like spandex on steroids. it makes women of all shapes and sizes look like they have rockin bodies. My GF was telling me about this stuff. It casn make a girl who has an exta 25lbs lookin smokin hot.

Be weary, guys haha.
Lu Lu's (which has filtered down into the mass consciousness in the US as "yoga" wear) are amazing works of engineering. They started out here on the West Coast of Canada. I remember when I first started seeing girls in these things, especially the first ones which had a bar of white that went around horizontally about a third the way down the butt to emphasize the butt cheek wiggle as they walk.

SPA LOOGE!

But to be fair... regular jeans can do the same thing. My girlfreind has a particular pair (which she calls her "wow" jeans) that, when she wears them, I see her butt and kind of lose touch with reality. When she takes them off, it's a bit of a disappointment... but still OK, really... as her butt will sag just a little.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
My girlfreind has a particular pair (which she calls her "wow" jeans) that, when she wears them, I see her butt and kind of lose touch with reality. When she takes them off, it's a bit of a disappointment... but still OK, really... as her butt will sag just a little.
haha, I know exactly what you mean dude. My ex has a couple of pairs of those jeans, and it gives her awesome badoka-donk-donk :)

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Milfs with three kids, fat women, flakes...uh...this is the most depressing thread on here. I would feel for you boys if you were forced to live your lives out in those conditions. You must be addicted to pain.

Black does have a way of slimming people. I thought everyone knew that. Black is the chubs best friend. It doesn't draw attention to any of her fat body parts.

If I was forced to live in the West I would head for the nearest ballet studio. The one that the local ballet company works out of. Most decent size American cities have one. About the only place to find thin females in those parts.

Reaction score
dude ****in work out at the gym and leave the poor girls alone!!! they r there to work out, not be hit on!!!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
To Rakishness,

Man...trying to take that Spanish MILF out was extremely difficult. Each time I wanted to do something, her own schedule didn't seem to permit her. It went on like that for over 3 weeks and I was as persistent as I could. But each time, it was always:

"My kids, my kids, my kids."

"I've got to take my kids to school."

"I have to return a book at the library by 5 p.m. Can we meet later than our agreed time?"

She would respond when I send her text messages and she'd send me text messages from time to time as well. But meeting her was incredibly difficult.

I finally got fared up some time before last week when I thought we had agreed to meet on a Saturday (she confirmed that she would make it) and then at the last minute, she sent me a text message that same night (several minutes after we thought we had a plan) saying that she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to meet me again on Saturday because she forgot she had to go shopping with her mother and she wasn't sure how long it was going to take.

My response was: "That's fine...I understand." Then she herself said to me, "Well...if you want to give up, I will understand."

I was as patient as I could be. After that, I stopped communicating with her. I think the three children thing was a bit too much for me anyway.
Sorry about that man. I guess 3 kids is a bit much. But don't worry...there are many big booty Spanish mami's out there. Just keep on approaching.