What is going on with this girl?

jkars25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Well..did you get your answer?
Yeah everything you guys said makes sense. I've already learned a lot from this thread alone. Definitely helps to hear somebody give it to me straight.

Looking back, I'm a little frustrated at my own inadequacy and inability to escalate things and maintain attraction. I can now see, as others have pointed out, exactly what behaviors of mine resulted in things going downhill. My ego took a slight hit as a result of this girl.

Kind of a ****ty outcome, but it is what it is. Live and learn.

Anyways, thanks for all the advice.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on yourself. Think about it. She lost a guy who works 50 hours a week, and cares enough to have a direction in life. You lost...sorry but a very replaceable girl. And beta works a lot of times but just not here. Alpha may not have either. You don't know, but you took your shot so good for you. Time and moving on really will help, trust me. One thing though, if she does come round, keep those standards up. No friends B.S..she puts out or you're gone.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
jkars25 said:
Yeah everything you guys said makes sense. I've already learned a lot from this thread alone. Definitely helps to hear somebody give it to me straight.

Looking back, I'm a little frustrated at my own inadequacy and inability to escalate things and maintain attraction. I can now see, as others have pointed out, exactly what behaviors of mine resulted in things going downhill. My ego took a slight hit as a result of this girl.

Kind of a ****ty outcome, but it is what it is. Live and learn.

Anyways, thanks for all the advice.
It happens to the best of us man.. just live and learn... There will always be another woman. Just put yourself out there you will be suprised. Never accept their friendship crap keep your dignity and self respect. They do not deserve your time, emotions, nor commitment when they dump you. No sex? well then BYE! Who cares what they think of you. All you did was prove you are a man and wont be manipulated nor play into thier horse ****. Just keep that in mind the grass is greener for YOU. They made the mistake and poor choice but that is their problem.

Heck I never bought my girl friends gifts and crap... Just stuff on the holidays and a birthday. Thats it. Food too. Other than that nope.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you had o se or serious makig out after three dates ...............what a waste of time you should of stopped there .....it matters to her trust me......ad a date with her guy fried......wow you should hae laughed at that request ad told her to to quit wastig your time........

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pain is necessary.. but suffering is optional.

lol right now OP you are suffering. but this ***** out of her misery and move on.

You reached Level 99 of the Friend Zone. Congratulations.
I lol'ed on this

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Escalate physically. Start at date number one and continue every date.
2) Keep your emotions at arms length. Meaning do not get emotional about the girl, do not feel attachment, do not care one way or the other. She is nothing more than another person and there are lots of other persons around.
3) Never chase -- always be sure she is giving you more attention/time than you are giving her.
4) Do not get serious -- always keep it light, interesting, funny, cool. Whatever as long as it isn't serious. That's her job.

Now get back out there!

Reaction score
it like hearing my exact story again..sorry bud but since i've experienced it, i know how it feels..you are the kind of true carer, you don't expect anything and do good..just for the good, not expecting anything in return, but thats the thing, even i did't realise exactly what i was doing until i put what had happened down on a thread on this very forum, or rather what i was doing wrong, you don't want to go too far while saying something, because it will upset her...i'll give it to your straight, you CARE WAY TOO MUCH FOR THIS GIRL, you're afraid if you speak your mind you'll end up hurting her so you supress part of what you feel, unfortunately thats not what works, what works is, how much hurt she can take from you and still want you, when two people come toegether there's conflict and they do end up hurting each other, some amount of it is healthy as it helps in individual development, true attraction keeps them bound toegether, so you'll know

i've updated the thread i created, i hope it helps/inspires you in a certain way
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198621