What is a woman??

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about weeding out the bad one's till you find a good one's. If the girls that you see don't live up to your standards, why give them the time of day? Lots of guys (myself included) are guilty of this. True, sometimes these girls are good actresses and don't reveal their crooked ways until later, but if a girl makes it obvious from the beggining she is not your type, don't reward her by giving her attention and playing. As DJF said, discipline. Put your foot down and show you aren't going to take it. Basically, pursue what you LIKE and forget about the women that don't live up to your image, doing otherwise you're only cheating yourself.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John Again--

Out of control means you LEAVE THEM.

Duh.

Unless you get off on that. Because, if their behavior isn't working for you, and they are an ADULT, then YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADULT TOO and walk away from the situation, like a man.

You can't be serious. You're on a forum talking about hitting girls?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rebel485 said:
It's all about weeding out the bad one's till you find a good one's. If the girls that you see don't live up to your standards, why give them the time of day? ....
It can't be any simpler than this.

Reaction score
Yeah JJ and you are one of those guys.

JJ says,

"Watch out ****ers, there is a lot of REAL guys out there who will **** you over if we find out you touched ANY women we know. I've had enough of this topic, it makes me angry..."

You're the guy in the club, you're the guy in her family, that when this chick is being disrespectful to me as a person and I tell her to shut the fvck up and show some respect, you are the guy with the gun that I have to watch out for.

You are like 85% of MEN TODAY.

And the problem is, the other 15% of real men that demand respect, they have to watch their backs around guys like you who totally seem to NOT UNDERSTAND what the fvck respect is all about.

I read your reply....you want my thoughts?

JJ says,

"I was talking to my sister and best friend about bringing up children. Both have been very successful at it and they have amazingly well behaved well adjucted happy children."

Okay then THERE'S NO PROBLEM. JJ I'm not talking about smacking and being abusive to well and adjusted women and children. To add to this...look what Reset just said...

Reset says,

"Chick talks like that to you, you WALK AWAY. You NEXT her. She's out of your life. You win. She can't talk to you like that if you're not around to listen."

Exactly, and that's what I do. The PROBLEM that I am talking about, is that there's too many women acting like that today, and since we all claim to LOVE women, when are we going to put an end to this?

Plus, with the child situation....having a well-adjusted child is different than having a complete and total bad azz in the house. I'm a black guy, I assume most of you guys are white...okay, bad children aren't attached to a color, but there's a lot of nuisance azz black children running around. Sometimes you can talk to them, but with environmental influences, the child tries to test and see, what they can get away with.

When you let them get away with it THE FIRST TIME, they KEEP DOING IT!

Now you have LOSE YOUR RESPECT!

It's like a fvcking bully. If the motafvcker takes your lunch the FIRST TIME, and you do NOTHING ABOUT IT, every fvckin day the motafvcka is taking your god damn lunch.

You have to be able to discern a child that is just HELPless, and a chidl that is clearly getting out of control.

THE SAME WITH WOMEN.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there are a few people at work who have given me ****. I've chosen to just ignore them and try to be the bigger person. Maybe I should take your advice and just start handing out black eyes.

Regarding children, yeah at a young age you can spank them, whatever. When they get older, you do stuff that REALLY freaks them out, like taking away their allowance, not letting them go out with their friends, and if all else fails I guess you just kick them out of the house.

You don't need to beat a girl up to get her in line. You either leave her or get her to change her behavior by withdrawing your affection. You don't hit chicks. Unless you want to go to jail I guess.

I'm with JJ. Hitting chicks makes you a failure as a man.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John.

Dude, I like your style and glad your back.

Let me just say this clearly.

I have had a violent past. I now despise violence. The only time I would ever use it again is to protect the people I love. I don't touch guns.

Secondly, I don't roll with chicks that would be disrespectful. If they were disrespectful to a guy without cause I'd call her on it.

I agree completely with Reset and you about walking away.

To bring the above point and the point about children together... when dealing with women (like children) if you are good at dealing if you simply withdraw your attention from them they do whatever they can to get back in the good books.

JJ

Reaction score
Pimpaholic, you didn't need my input DJF spoke for me - he is right on the money in all of his posts on this thread!!! The worst thing you can do to these masculine hors is IGNORE them - women hate too be ignored!!! But sadly - a lot of AFC's are "falling in love" with these masculine unnatural beings!! This is why I say "Say No to hos"!!! They are not complementary to our masculine natures so why embrace this monster?

The good thing is many men are waking up and refuse to marry these sperm-filled hors looking for a husband in her declining years!!

Pimp, you don't need to hit them - just don't love them!!!! Recognize her for what she is!!

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what sickens me... that a guy has to treat a girl like sh!t so she likes you. if you be nice the way you want to be nice she runs off. does that make sense? women are pathetic.

D

DJF or John BAN THAT

This is my case in point....wtf was I banned for?

That's what I am talking about. What was pimp banned for?

You have guys that do nothing but post crap here and flame everybody and post immature crap...and the moderators do nothing to them. NOTHING.

I post my thoughts in a discussion with JJ and I get fvcking banned for it?

Oh fvck it....back to the discussion

D

DJF or John BAN THAT

JJ, Reset, guys listen....I'm not saying lol go and start smacking women.

I don't know how it is where you are, but these women loving laws over here will lock your azz up for life if you snap your fingers at a woman hard enough.

Majority of the guys in jail are there in some form or fashion, having been invovled with a woman. Maybe it's beef with another guy, mabye the chick put him there, etc.

Okay, so I'm not saying go out and beat women.

What you guys are saying by the walking away and just not dealing with them, is EXACTLY what we MUST DO.

All I was pointing out was just a PROBLEM with majority of women, that they are starting to act like this. I'm not saying we must put our freedom in jeopardy by going out and using physical force to put them back in line.

Lol, hope you guys understand that. I am more having a discussion......

But yes I do think that a higher percentage of women are starting to act like this, and it could become a problem as more and more women start acting like this. The end result is that TO BE A MAN, won't be LEGAL ANYMORE.

Do you know that a chick can call the cops on you RIGHT NOW for NOTHING, and you WILL BE ARRESTED?

Did you know that you could do NOTHING to a chick, but the chick just for some reason doesn't like you at all, and now you will have become enemies to majority of the GUYS in the community?

It's becoming that serious, that's why I was having this discussion. I don't want to scare anybody, but I'm merely sharing my experiences...of course before I get banned again for doing so.

Bytch Azz Moderaters.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
later i'll post

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, all of Lastman's Anti-Hor followers are getting banned. :confused:

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you really need to beat a girl down to make your point. That's just asking for jail time. A little intimidation is usually enough. Maybe a hand around the throat or a good twist of the arm. If you dont leave bruises there is no assault. If I ever caught a girl cheating on me I wouldnt hit her. I'd shave her head......what better revenge could there be than that? :)