what if you don't want to f*ck?

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm thankful for this site and I'm glad that it's made me a whole lot better with women. (I went from nevering having a gf to having 2 ongoing ones and 1 more i'm working on!) The only problem is how do you deal with a relationship in which you don't want to have sex with them?

I'm pretty religious so I believe in the "no sex b4 marriage" thing. I just don't know how to go about keeping the relationship without appearing AFC for not wanting to have sex with them.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that include oral sex / heavy petting?

No matter if; she'll probably freak out as long as she isn't religious too. Sorry to say it, but girls love to talk about sex, think about sex and practice sex with anyone they consider as attractive - Just like guys, but in a different way.

You don't want to have sex? Stop masturbating for a couple of weeks and someone will definitely be able to change your mind. :p

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! :mad: That's what I thought! I haven't done the oral sex thing yet, but I might as well try it later.

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral Is Sex

Originally posted by tobby
Damn! :mad: That's what I thought! I haven't done the oral sex thing yet, but I might as well try it later.
I thought your belief was 'no sex before marriage'. Isn't that a contradiction?

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you are sooooo religous, you probably shouldnt be on this forum. My take on this forum was for guys that wanted to meet tons of chicks, not meet their perfect little angel for marriage. If thats what you want, then this site isnt for you. Check out www.Jager_Boylovesguys.com :D

*Fixed for you, courtesy of Eternal.* :D

No hard feelings either.

Last edited by a moderator:

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still want to meet tons of chicks! I just don't want to f*ck them! I just wondered if I could still keep my current relationships without having to worry about that.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jager_Boy
And if you are sooooo religous, you probably shouldnt be on this forum. My take on this forum was for guys that wanted to meet tons of chicks, not meet their perfect little angel for marriage. If thats what you want, then this site isnt for you. Check out www.Jager_Boylovesguys.com :D

*Fixed for you, courtesy of Eternal.* :D

No hard feelings either.
lmao...fvckin owned.

Yo man if you believe in what you said, then stick with it. I don't really see the issue here. yes she will think you're crazy and probably won't stay with you or go cheat on you unless she's religious too like you.

anyhow, it's not AFC. hell...an AFC would jump at a chance for a bang! Remember the F stands for FRUSTRATED! :mad: ROAR!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stick with what you belive in and be a man about it. hold true to your convictions. That is the only way that you will get any respect. If the girl doesn't like it then you Next her ass.
She is no good for you.

In your case, you will need to find someone that shares the same ideals. You are going to have a hard time finding a girl that meets up to your ideals so be persistant with your DJing. You are going to be doing a lot of nexting. But in the end you will find exactly what you want.

In a lot of respects your ideals will save you a world of trouble. Beleive me women can make your life a total hell. If you stay true to what you belive in and have confidence (which is what this site is mostly about) then you will be fine.

The one thing that everyone should get out of this site is to stand up for yourself. Stand up for what you want and for what
you belive in.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you claim you want a girl with the same religious ideals, I recommend going to your church (if you dont already) and/or joining youth groups there to meet chicks.