what if you absolutely need to get this one girl

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
advice renders that if you have the mindset of you have to get this one particular girl you've already lost but, what if one day you do happen to find an exceptional girl who has a great personality, looks, attitude, knows whats up, etc. i'm sure then you'll only want her, whats the advice to a situation like this?

let's say this happens and for whatever reason you slip a little and she's losing your attention, what then does one do? usually the advice is to walk away, not care, spin plates, etc. but what if you absolutely thought this one girl was the one at the bottom of the barrel that you finally reached through various other practice throw away girls?

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you need to reread the articles on turning back into an AFC and oneitis. You need to calm down and realize she isn't the most important thing in your world. Chill, and you won't scare her off. Just be confident, try and make sure you and everyone else is having a good time and treat her like you would any other girl you like.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be more realistic about it. Realize that this girl might seem amazing right now, but you barely know her and she's just another human like any of us. You don't need to feign indifference to her, but you have to make sure to keep your emotions and expectations in check in order not to become infatuated like a schoolboy.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
but what if you absolutely thought this one girl was the one at the bottom of the barrel that you finally reached through various other practice throw away girls?

This sentence is a little confusing but I would say pull out all the stops, tell her you love her, think, eat and dream about her and tell her you were meant to be together forever. Keep phoning and phoning and tell her you love her over and over. Don't think of other chicks or any other opportunity that arises, just focus on this girl.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can almost feel the imminence of an RT "scarcity mentality" cut and paste at any moment. :whistle:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXTing when you can't get the girl you want is really lame. Go for it.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArGh!!! Oneitis is EVIL It is the reason why I got no action at all in HS and the reason that I got an F in a class in college. Falling for a girl that you do not have is the worst thing that you can possibly do to yourself. Make a move on her and if you fail move on. Talk to other girls.

As for me I actually have three or was it fouritis :p When the attraction is spread over several girls it's not as painful if you were focused on only one.

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone says it won't work for a reason. You're clearly desperate and that's a bigger turn-off for her than any trick here can fix.

Seriously, spinning plates works. You will kill your desperation, you'll meet new girls and you'll improve yourself. If she's losing interest that's probably because she's realised there's nothing else going for you except for her..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Needing" a girl is needy and you won't get any girl by being needy.

You need to refocus entirely and make your life more fulfilling...so fulfilling that you have to squeeze women into your schedule. If you look at most guys who are successful with women or in strong relationships you'll notice they have other passions in their lives and to them sex and love isn't really a huge deal.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about make her into a friend. She can help you meet girls that are just as good or better than her.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
i say you have to do what ever it takes to get this girl that you are so infatuated with. i think as men we have to put our ego aside sometimes to get what we want, put our pride on on the side, if and only if you think she's worth the effort. put everything you got into this girl,, and after you do all that and it doesnt work out, then atleast you tried and wont have any regrets.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally by Ace of Flames- Quote:
Originally Posted by cNfny
what if you absolutely need to get this one girl

You don't.

Quote:
I love her!

No.

Quote:
she's special!

She's not.

Quote:
I must have her!

Won't happen.

Quote:
but...

Quote:

That's better.
Hahahaha, damn bro that brought a tear to the eye!

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe start seeing other women and not getting attatched to this woman.

while going out of your way to see her, telling her you love her, sending her flowers and poems etc, calling her a lot....\

and then practicing and using your game c&F, dhv, building rapport, etc...

while still ignoring her and walking away

ChocolateVanilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, talk to other girls. Please talk to other girls. You have no idea how time-consuming and soul-twisting oneitis is. I had a severe case just this year and turned into the biggest pansy you'll ever meet. I even blew off two girls at the time to pursue this one. I even tried pouring my heart and soul and telling her how i felt, i "asked her out" (literally), and chased her to all the social gatherings she went. I absolutely lost my mind and all other aspects of my life suffered because of it and the sad thing is, that I never had this girl. I just turned into a complete loser in a blink of an eye because I was so infactuated. Needless to say, she obviously didn't feel the same way about me and probably thought I was a creep. I think you can keep your "I have to get this one girl" thoughts under control by meeting new girls. Just cold approach daily all the time, go out with your friends, go out to meet girls, just take your time up and don't think about her and try not to even see her.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you even posted this proves that you still haven't learned what you came here to learn. She might be fücking amazing. She might be able to pull kittens out of her ­áss on comand. It doesn't make her some irreplaceable goddess that you should devote your entire life to getting.

Her losing interest happens. But obsessing about it and reverting back to AFCness over it will ruin everything you might still have going. Talk to other girls.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are only so many molds people come in.... I mean everyone is different... But if you think about it, alot of the people are the same.

I think there are literally a million girls roaming the earths crust right now that would be PERFECT for me... So many to choose from. I wont have oneitus.

....add ontop of ALL the millions and millions of girls that arent perfect for me but would still be fun!!! :yes: :cool:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you're fishing and you want the biggest and best fish in the lake nibbling? I know the usual advice is to use the most attractive bait, keep the line slack, let it tire itself out and gently ease it in so it doesn't bolt and cut the line, but what if you really really want this particular fish?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's other lakes.