What if I want to be the loser who women can't resist?

Moonlight

Banned
Reaction score
Women get losers because they are insecure and need someone to be "better than." And, losers can be very charming. Women don't respect these men or themselves. There's a lot of fighting, arguing and drama because these men don't take care of business. :kick: If you're happy being this way - so be it. I'm glad I'm not part of that anymore.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
My experiments show otherwise.

Last year, in November 2006, an adult ad was placed out that would virtually seek a pity lay (i.e. saying I'm a virgin because x,y,z) and I got four potential hook-ups from there within 30 days of some persistant effort. The funny thing about it is, people on there think I'm cute or handsome and dont expect me to be a 31 y/o virgin.

That shows that even a fat person could go on adultfriendfinder, cry virgin because he's fat and he'll likely pick up a pity-**** in due time and with some persistance.
How old and good looking where the hookups? I've tried similar things but people dont' believe me or the ones that offer are overweight by 25 pounds or more or in their mid 30s. I can never get a hot 22 year old virgin to offer.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BCOMusic said:
Losers who get girls don't give a **** about girls

Losers who don't get girls, don't give a **** about themselves.
truth