What if I want to be the loser who women can't resist?

FatHairyM4F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay anyone who has seen my past posts knows that I really don't give a sh!t about being a worthwhile person, accomplishing anything, and pretty much just want to avoid as much discomfort and inconvenience as possible until finally I die. But for me a question still remains. So many HB's are with guys who hit them, cheat on them, don't work and mooch off of them, have no ambition and no future, and basically has nothing to offer the HB they're with.

In other words, LOSERS. Well I am without a doubt, by society's standards and I'm sure by this board's standards also, a complete LOSER. But I'm not getting any. I don't care about being a loser, I don't care enough to try NOT to be a loser. But what makes the difference between losers who get laid and losers like me?

Notice I am NOT talking about DJ's here. I have no aspirations to be a DJ because that involves actually having something to offer any women who would want them. I couldn't care less if I have anything a woman would want, but I want to know why other guys who have nothing a woman would want are getting laid and I'm not.

Reaction score
Are you a dummy. There called losers cause they cheat but they mite be very good looking full of confidence or whatever, you're a loser cause you have a horrible atitude and are fat. You obivously have problems. Sort them out.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Losers who get laid typically have zero approach anxiety! They have nothing to lose and nothing to offer,so they dont get offended when they get rejected.
And that's the only reason they get girls...they approach a lot!
Now ask yourself....how many girls did you approach and tried to fcuk last week?...Aha...there is your answer.!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move to Worcester, MA

Plently of low-lives with ZERO going for themselves, getting pretty a$$ for some mysterious reason.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize losers only get laid when the girl views them as the opposite right?

You have no ambition, no problem, there are high school girls for you then. They won't think your a loser, they'll think your cool.

Get it?

BCOMusic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Losers who get girls don't give a **** about girls

Losers who don't get girls, don't give a **** about themselves.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you guys realize no girl would fvck a guy she thinks is a loser.

You HAVE to realize this. These losers getting laid, are only losers to you.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it all wrong, they're not losers. They're getting what they WANT out of life and enjoying it. On a socio-economic stand point yes, they're total low lives, but i'm sure sure they're a lot more fun to be around and more manly than some nerd from MIT.

BCOMusic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider someone who hits a girl a loser just because that is a loser thing to do,

If they are getting *****, then more power to them. Cheating on a girl isn't a big deal, i've know plenty of guys that cheat their brains out and are cool as fck.

And doing nothing with your life, makes you an incompotent man and a loser in my eyes

If what a guy wants is to hit a girl don't you think hes a waste of life?
That is just a ***** move, its how i was raised.

There is enough ***** for everyone even the losers!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FatHairyM4F said:
Notice I am NOT talking about DJ's here. I have no aspirations to be a DJ because that involves actually having something to offer any women who would want them. I couldn't care less if I have anything a woman would want, but I want to know why other guys who have nothing a woman would want are getting laid and I'm not.

A woman is not going to sleep with you because you are you, or because they pity you.

what do you got to offer? money? a good time? height? good looks?

it's almost a business transaction. you can't walk into 7-11 and tell them to give you a chocolate bar because you are you.

steve76

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:

Well if you look "fat and hairy" which is part of your user name, then that could be the main reason. Women tend to date losers, woman beaters etc mainly because they look good and they're good in bed. I know this because I used to go to high school with a guy who didn't care about his grades and cheated on his girlfriends all the time but they would always come back to him. His only positive attribute? His looks which is enough for many women, especially those who like a challenge and walk around with the attitude that you can teach or change personality but you can't change the way a person looks. That's true to an extent but many find out that you can't really change a person's personality that much either.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a really stupid topic!!! it all depends on the chick. any chick with a brain that wants more then just a **** would never go for a guy that is a loser, with no ambition and future. women are smart, the first thing that goes in their head is " ok, what does he have going for him? and if the answer is nothing, then she's outta there!
for the losers out there that do get the chicks, but are those the chicks that you want to be with? the sluts, and *****s of society. if its those chicks that you want, its not really that hard regardless of how you look. even if you are " fat and hairy"

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure if you really don't give a damn about getting women, you'll attract plenty.

The caveat is that they will probably be fatter and hairier than you.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DJVladdy said:
move to Worcester, MA

Plently of low-lives with ZERO going for themselves, getting pretty a$$ for some mysterious reason.

Amen. My best pal and I spent a weekend at the girls dorm at Becker Junior College back in our freshman year of high school. We got so much ass that weekend . . .

I remember it that way, didn't really see too many losers in the chicks dorm!

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found one of Desdinova's posts interesting where he explains why jerks (losers) get laid often. It's not about who you are it's how you make her feel.
These losers create different kinds of emotions to women by being jerks.

Sure being good looking having social proof etc is important but I think how she feels around you is more important. I don't see why a woman would care if you're top of your class or have a master degree in physics.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m one of those guys that people are often referring to when complaining about the losers, jerks or whatever that are getting the girls.

I don’t, at all, consider myself a loser. I live my life the way I want, I screw up when its fun to do so and I’m responsible when the need arises. I’m not chained to a mortgage, a job, or anyone’s expectations. I do what I want. I am very, very happy, and chicks dig the hell out of me.

Wearing blue jeans, a t-shirt, long scraggly hair, and my wonderful smile, I am much more attractive to most women than some clean cut dude wearing a tie.

Just for the sake of argument, I did go through high school and college with nearly straight A’s.

To those guys that complain about the ‘losers’ getting all the girls, I just have to say that I am better looking, more passionate, more exciting, more free, smarter than you and I can kick your ass. That is why I get the girls and you don’t. Oh wait, you are the loser. Run along now, I think I can hear your momma calling.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I was just trying to show the difference between the loser that is FatHairyM4F and the losers that he complains about.

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
A woman is not going to sleep with you because you are you, or because they pity you.

what do you got to offer? money? a good time? height? good looks?

it's almost a business transaction. you can't walk into 7-11 and tell them to give you a chocolate bar because you are you.
My experiments show otherwise.

Last year, in November 2006, an adult ad was placed out that would virtually seek a pity lay (i.e. saying I'm a virgin because x,y,z) and I got four potential hook-ups from there within 30 days of some persistant effort. The funny thing about it is, people on there think I'm cute or handsome and dont expect me to be a 31 y/o virgin.

That shows that even a fat person could go on adultfriendfinder, cry virgin because he's fat and he'll likely pick up a pity-**** in due time and with some persistance.