what if both play hard to get?

Reaction score
hey DJs,

I am in a situation which i guess no body has ever been or very few has faced this. I do ****y and funny, hard to get, push and pulll, pursue my interests first, confident and a good looking guy. With this attitude, I have gotten lots of girls. And, I have started it for change within myself since may,2008 (i started reading sossuave articles) coz i had been a wussy for the last 4-5 years when I had an attraction for the first time. I was 19 at that time. I was xtremely shy with girls. Even, I felt like I got an electric shock when girls touch me, except my mom. And, my voice used to tremble while speaking with girls.
Now, I am changed but the problem is, the girl whom i have been playing hard to get with is also playing the same (i suppose). I send her mixed messages and she too sends me mixed messages. I dont know, if she is playing hard to get or she is not interested in that kinda relationship. I dont know whether how do i deal with the situation?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beginner_to_the_game said:
Now, I am changed but the problem is, the girl whom i have been playing hard to get with is also playing the same (i suppose). I send her mixed messages and she too sends me mixed messages. I dont know, if she is playing hard to get or she is not interested in that kinda relationship. I dont know whether how do i deal with the situation?
Well it's not that unusual. Ye are both flirting with each other and both waiting for the other to make a move. Sounds like you both fear rejection too.

She could also just be playing along since you are playing games but I think it sounds like she likes you. Just try asking her out. You don't even have to do it directly just say you're going somewhere and ask her if she wants to come along.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you use push pull...its probably time to pull if you want some of her sweet tang.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, the topic title is hilarious.

Reminds me of a commercial in GTA IV's radio station "Radio Broker" when the announcer describes one of the station's afterparties: everyone is too "cool" and "sophisticated" and "relaxed", so no one starts a conversation and thus the party is a borefest.

Ask her out this Friday night. Drive around a bit, get a bite to eat, then find a nice secluded spot and MAKE YOUR MOVE. Preferably when you've teased her a bit.

the d-rock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. You have to watch too if you wait too long flirting and things and you have a secluded spot and dont make a move she will think you dont have the courage to do it and lose points.

Reaction score
oops....sorry guys.....i forgot to tell you one thing.....she has now moved to boston and i m at irving, TX rite now....so, only chat or phone calls are possible....do u guys think i can still make it possible...and the most complex situation is that her ex is in my cell phone family plan and we talk often....thas the reason why i cannot say or do what can be done in general to her.....so we three are basically connected.....the ex still likes her (i suppose and is also playing hard to get).....and i do too and I dont know about her......but she gets excited when we talk.....
so i m trying all those tactics so that she gets attracted with me except for taking her out for dates or kino touching....and i m confused bout her reactions for my actions...

u guys' earlier suggrestions are great....
thanx...

kazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
beginner_to_the_game said:
oops....sorry guys.....i forgot to tell you one thing.....she has now moved to boston and i m at irving, TX rite now....so, only chat or phone calls are possible....do u guys think i can still make it possible...and the most complex situation is that her ex is in my cell phone family plan and we talk often....thas the reason why i cannot say or do what can be done in general to her.....so we three are basically connected.....the ex still likes her (i suppose and is also playing hard to get).....and i do too and I dont know about her......but she gets excited when we talk.....
so i m trying all those tactics so that she gets attracted with me except for taking her out for dates or kino touching....and i m confused bout her reactions for my actions...

u guys' earlier suggrestions are great....
thanx...

You could try talking to her? But I'd start looking for a new girl man...

Reaction score
i dont deny on that one....it s just that .i havent found a niche for pursuing a new one yet.....so may be the failure to make her feel attracted towards me is bother me.....so in the mean time, do u see any breakthrough to this situation?