what hobbies do you all have?

soniat

Reaction score
One of my favorite hobbies is second-guessing the MN Vikings. How can they blow solid halftime leads for a loss 3 weeks in a row?

I also like to taste-test beer...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play pool, play video games, play basketball, ride my mtn bike, and shoot arrows and guns to get my mind off depressing things. All of these are done by myself and allow me to block out the bad parts of life for an hour or so at a time.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I play X2: The Threat, CS and Starcraft/Warcraft 3 on sundays with my co-workers... also enjoy collecting card games and D&D books. Frequently play SNES/GENESIS games. Collect and watch old saturday morning cartoons and twist balloons in my spare time.
Science Fiction movies including Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who and Aliens. Working on an RPG for the ESL classroom about Space Bunnies. Sometimes go and breakdance at 1912 here in Nanjing... listen to trance, dance and house. Take Chinese class once a week with the other teachers who are getting pvssy like you can't even imagine.

I do nothing to impress women and could care less if they like my hobbies or not, I leave that to the Starbucks drinkers.

Have more women than I can possibly handle... only want my girlfriend (22 y/o) but have women come on to me everyday. Have sex about 3 times a week... that usually wipes me out.

The only thing I lift is myself out of bed in the morning.

If you havent noticed, I'm bragging!

Chinese women rule! :D

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I compete in so-called "combat" style rifle and pistol matches. They are run by outfits whose acronyms are IPSC and IDPA, and are truly a "blast". (Google for their homepages, get in touch with your local clubs). Asking around at gun shows, gunshops and shooting ranges will quickly put you in touch with the right people, as will posting on sites like "thehighroad.org", AR-15.com, etc.

I also compete in karate tournaments, altho I am getting too old for the "no-contact" stuff. It's too hard on the knees and elbows, to be "pulling' my blows and kicks all the time. With full protective gear on both men, tho, you can let it (nearly) all hang out and learn a lot about what works and why.