What have you learned from a Natural?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you learned from the guys outside of the internet? Did they help you with woman? What were some things they said?

If you can take these questions seriously, we can learn alot. So let's share.

-If you touch them and they smile, it's a sign of interest.
-Have confidence
-Believe in yourself
-Go easy

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy that I work with has the tightest natural game I've ever seen. He's 28, bald and looks kind of like a slimmer Homer Simpson, but he always knows what to say and isn't afraid of any girl.

He is always smooth, and always talks and moves slowly with the sleepy eyes look. He is warm to absolutely everyone he meets. He will have a conversation with absolutely anyone even complete strangers. He is genuinely interested in everyone and will share his personal information with anyone.

He is comfortable talking about sex with any woman, young or old and they are comfortable talking about sex with him. I've learned from him that it is important to be honest and real when talking to a girl, something that isn't easy for me.

What's most interesting to me is that he naturally does everything this site says to do without even thinking about it.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
natural is beautiful... Very beautiful.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I got to know this guy better but I knew this guy who was a player at my college, very smooth player. Anyway he made me realize that you could invite a woman over and have sex with her with no date, no dinners and no flowers. Very f-king cool.

He told me he'd invite a girl to watch TV in his room on his bed, they'd listen to music and then start kissing and having sex. Other times he'd invite a girl over for a bubble bath. I was baffled at the time but I need to find another guy who knows his stuff like that.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ImmortalDragon
<_<
>_>
What?
Yes. Beautiful and its in the eye of the boholder.

I've learned from guys in the my everyday life. All beautiful things especially with women. Clear enough?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part of it is recognizing which women is interested in you, and not wasting time trying to chase a woman who is not. Some of these guys can spot them right away, and thus never waste time like the rest of us

Dietzcoi

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you already know how to make a woman like you, it wouldn't be a waste of time.