What have i done to deserve this?

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumptious Women in bars...

I was at a bar/club once. Usually by about 11:00 PM all the sitting/standing spots at the bar are taken.
This one gal literally shoved me aside so she could order a drink.
I said, "It really is OK to say excuse me." Yup, that's it. I didn't call her any names, cuss or anything. Simply reminded her that just because it's a bar and just because she's a woman, she needn't forget simple manners. Heck, even tapping someone on the shoulder and pointing to the bar is more polite than shoving them aside like they're a side of beef or a piece of furniture that's in the way.
Well, she starts yipping at me, cursing at me and all, and then the bartender starts glaring at me and saying, "why are you starting in with her? She's a woman!" I had nothing to say to such stupidity, so I walked away...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bartenders are usually AFCs

They sit there and look all glassy-eyed at the sleaze-balls who frequent their bar, hoping that she'll just say something nice to them as they return to their miserable lives.

Typical American AFC sticking up for the rude woman instead of the classy guy. God our culture is warped.

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster -

Although I agree in principle with what you are saying about AFC behavior/attitude of bartenders, I have to say in fairness that the bartenders working the night spots in my area are a pretty popular bunch (in general) with the ladies. This guy wasn't one of them, btw.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sandinista

HER: ... so you're gonna be selfish and but yourself something and screw everyone else?
ME: fukc you and your friends stupid hooo ... and walk away

Originally posted by sandinista
THEN the girl i went to the bar with threw her drink at me! I was soaked.
Should have grabbed her and mopped the floor with her.