What has fallen into my lap?

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a junior in HS and I noticed a good-looking Freshman girl. I figured she never really took interest to me however a few days ago, while walking past here locker, shes comes up to me and gives me a hug. I failed to hug back because I was trying to figure what was going on. She lets go and walks away with a little "good-bye". I take a step forward and pause where I am. Thought a moment. Then continued to walk.

Now thinking about it I wonder what has fallen into my lap? (Is she into me? etc.)

Then it occured to me... I didn't play that right.

Then I found this site. I've been reading articles, posts, and the DJ Bible. You guys have some good techniques at your disposal. I've had my share of girls but I figured I'm not where I can be, a true DJ.

My question now is, how do I recoop from that? How do I play my cards now? I know there are many different ways to go about it so please feel free to share.

I got a lot to work on but DJship here I come.

sookie

Reaction score
Don't worry about it; a few bumps in the relationship won't kill your chances. It wasn't anything major or lasting.

Think of it this way: will she be conciously thinking about this a week from now when you are talking to her? Hell no. So don't worry.

Just keep looking foward and use this as motivation not to screw up next time.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time you see her...say something that's ****y and funny....say something like, "That hug you gave me was one he!! of a way to say that you love me......but, you'll need to do more than that to get me"....doesn't have to be word for word....this was just a quick sample.

SL1CK

Reaction score
Listen to Docs...he basically read my mind...

Next time you see her...do the same thing and right before you say it, look at her with EC, smile (playfully) and say "Payback..." then hug her...and just luahg around with it - nothing serious. Play it from there....

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SL1CK
Listen to Docs...he basically read my mind...

Next time you see her...do the same thing and right before you say it, look at her with EC, smile (playfully) and say "Payback..." then hug her...and just luahg around with it - nothing serious. Play it from there....
Of course as doing that is an option..this situation has many avenues.