What happens after u get the girl?

BeyondBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys, i've been in some relationships b4, nd while in 'em, i always wonder whats the difference.

ok so u would be flirtin nd talkin to the girl a lot, but u dont call her unless to make plans to hang out, that is b4 u two became 'official', nd after u became 'official', is there suppose to be a difference on things? like u still talk to her, but shoud u call her more often now that u two r bf/gfs? i really dont like this 'official' crap, but o wellz...

anyway, mainly, what is the difference between the flirtin/going after stage nd the together stage? it wasn't too hard to get a girl, but keepin her is what bugs me. currently, my girl doesnt go to my school nd so we dont see each other 'till the weekends. we dont regulary call one another and online we dont talk much either. we would make out and talk a lil when we actually do get together on the weekends, but thats it..

gah nd im runnin out of stuff to fluff to her bout, what do u guys generally talk to ur girls bout?

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to think...

ANYTHING is your answer.

Anything that fits in your age category, except video games, sporting news (unless she loves sport), religion and politics...But you can try to talk about Religion and Politics... but don't talk like a talk show host or preacher or critic, just personal opinions about should the girl change religion if the boy tells her to do... somethin that will fit the age category...

Anything...

BeyondBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
gah.. i think my girl either pms too much or is frikin weird. she talks to her mom bout us nd her mom would give her suggestions, sometimes good sometimes bad. nd she could randomly get sad/pissed off. its gettin on my fukin nerves! if this continues, imma get another girl baby.

anyway, that was kinda off-topic. :D

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you "get" the girl...Think "less talk, more fvck."

Not always, of course - a dude needs time to rest every now and then. :cool:

Like Blowfish said, you've got pretty much anything to talk about, so basically take your pick. The girl I'm currently with is really into music and art and such, fortunately so am I so theres usually a lot of easy stuff to bring up. If you guys share some stuff like that, bust it out.

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
After you "get" the girl...Think "less talk, more fvck."

basically now you can get action whenever you want without beign labbed perverted by others since you to are going out.

it still dosent mean much since i havent been in a relationship since a while but ive still gotten action....

let us know what you come up with

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The obvious difference also is that if you become 'official' with her then you can't (or at least strongly recommended not to) get with other girls.
As for the conversation stuff, it should be pretty easy to have stuff to talk about, that is you do have enough time apart. You can always talk about what's new, something about the situation you are in, something on your mind, or just random topics like previously stated.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I get the girl I get bored and end things.