What happened or what did yall start doing that turned yall into Alphas

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Like you were a beta and you started doing something or something happened.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever builds your character. Here is an example: I saw Chad Kroeger of Nickelback yesterday at at the airport and confused him for a gay guy at first. He he. No alpha male in there, except that he technically is.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped taking sh1t from people and letting them walk on me.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right after I stopped using the word yall and got baptisted by Joe Rogan.

Seriously. Don't be alpha just fix the holes in your game.

-dress well
-be outgoing, learn how to socialize
-have a life
-get money
-have fun
-keep trying and learn from your mistakes
-post your field reports and get some feedback.
-have fun, seriously this is important. Nobody likes mr serious or depressed.

those are all "alpha" traits right?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me a long time to turn from beta to alpha, but if I have to summarise the key to my change it comes down to learning from my failures.

I have learned more and gained more from being dumped and rejected than from any of my successes. Whenever something is going wrong for me, I look at myself thoroughly and look for ways to improve, then I go and seek the knowledge I need to do just that.

There was a point where I was being rejected based on my looks, so I hit the gym and paid more attention to my grooming and dress sense. I've been walked over and treated like a lapdog, so I pushed myself to stand up for myself and be a man. And so on.

I also learned to enjoy each experience for what it was. Instead of thinking I must run x routine, say the right lines and use a certain amount of ****y and funny, I just went out and enjoyed myself at my own pace. If I saw a chance to escalate I took it. If not I went home with no hard feelings.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
An alpha in life is a man of action. Every day, figure out what needs to be done at school/work, your health/fitness, hobbies, social life/game, etc., and get it done. Every big goal is made up of many little sub-goals that you need to complete.

As for being more alpha with girls, nothing breeds success like success. My confidence didn't come until I hooked up a few times. A big part of this game is convincing yourself that you CAN do it. There may be many rejections along the way, but it doesn't matter.

You posted a field report which is great. Keep going and you will get some makeouts and lays. Then you can increase the quantity and eventually quality because you'll know you can do it.

A.M. Bergoise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born with the attitude I have. Perhaps the influence of my father? Not sure. I've always been described as pompous, selfrighteous, high holy POS. I went thru a short period of conflicting minsett, I thought if so many are offended, and I keep making girls cry, maybee I AM doing something wrong, & went on a disasterous phase of self doubt trying to be a nice guy. It was to conflicting with my nature. It lasted from my late teens to mid twenties, untill I started reading Ayn Rand, and conciously became aware that this world IS mine, and my happiness is the end to my means. Duiring the reading of The Fountainhead" I realized I was right to begine with, I let go of un earned guilt, ended the conflict in my head and resumed living for myself.
As was pointed out, I wouldnt worry to much about the termenology, or trying to become something, a tiger doesnt change it's stripes, sounds like you have at least a spark of life in you, just go out for yours, and make sure you do it with class. Be sure to look as you feel, and take care of yourself.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jplaya --

I think most people come here because they've either failed again and again and were looking for answers on google...or out of curiosity about the subject matter that they've noticed in the worlds around them.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody on here is Alpha. Trust me. I am the closest thing. I learned Russian and moved to Ukraine. Adopt the language and culture of a place that can give you the life that YOU want. Unless you are gay I suggest you break from places like America and England.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Alphas are a myth, think you are an alpha and you will become what you believe to be alpha.

Because honestly, the description of alphas I read on this site suggest you act like a large manchild because that's alpha bro.

Nobody is alpha period, you may as well get past that ****. You can walk around and "show your ass" all you want but in the end you are still a pale hairless monkey who eats and ****s too much. How about instead of worrying about "being alpha" you simply work to improve yourself and enjoy your life, all of that other stuff will fall into place as you improve your own situation.

Look at BigJimbo for example, running around the forum tooting his own horn about how he is the closest thing to an alpha male. Fact of the matter is, if you gotta run around a forum full of dudes proclaiming how alpha you are you probably are only alpha in your own head. Nothing wrong with that, just remember to come back to reality now and again.

Long story short, go raise your value and stop worrying about being an alpha male badass, because we are not gorillas beating our chests.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Alphas are a myth, think you are an alpha and you will become what you believe to be alpha.

Because honestly, the description of alphas I read on this site suggest you act like a large manchild because that's alpha bro.

Nobody is alpha period, you may as well get past that ****. You can walk around and "show your ass" all you want but in the end you are still a pale hairless monkey who eats and ****s too much. How about instead of worrying about "being alpha" you simply work to improve yourself and enjoy your life, all of that other stuff will fall into place as you improve your own situation.

Look at BigJimbo for example, running around the forum tooting his own horn about how he is the closest thing to an alpha male. Fact of the matter is, if you gotta run around a forum full of dudes proclaiming how alpha you are you probably are only alpha in your own head. Nothing wrong with that, just remember to come back to reality now and again.

Long story short, go raise your value and stop worrying about being an alpha male badass, because we are not gorillas beating our chests.
+1 AND rep

It's funny how these Alpha types call themselves ALPHA, based on what? your ability to bang hot chicks? your career? real alphas' don't have to cal themselves alpha thats real talk. No one is Alpha all the the time, that whole mindset can fucc you up. Come to the "hood" and talk that alpha shyt, see if you can make it when you get a burner to the side of your face

a guy like Jimbo couldn't cut it here, so he moved overseas to bang hot chicks cause he has no game and worships winston wu, and he thinks he Alpha? Negro please

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real alphas are in prison doing life or dead.

Rule of law has existed for thousands of years, humans have been around for much longer than that.

Stop trying be alpha and be a real man.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were an alpha, i'll like to see some type of certificate of completion or a gold plaque hanging on my office wall.

a real man would climb the highest mountain and come back not to tell anyone to the point people are convinced that you've done it but of course you'll be the only one who really knows...

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
The real alphas are in prison doing life or dead.

Rule of law has existed for thousands of years, humans have been around for much longer than that.

Stop trying be alpha and be a real man.
excellent post and I think there is a lot of truth to it.

Last edited: