What got you to approach that first girl?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first approach was a group of girls at the pool playing ball. I was doing laps, and the ball missed me by a hair, either by accident or on purpose :). It went on from there. While I never approached before, I thought it to be too perfect an opportunity to waste. I didn't get numbers, made a lot of mistakes (like letting their IL drop because I hung out with them for the rest of the day, and didn't ask for number fast enough). But I still went home happy because I found something I didn't know I had - cahoonas made of steel :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To learn how to.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well the first few times i really approached a girl it was because we had hardcore eye contact going on, like way more than most DJs would need to consider approaching

its really encouraging to get that kinda EC, it just makes you feel like she wants you to (which she probably does at that point)

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta have C&F man, crack a joke, get some complimets with C&F in them, grin A WHOLE LOT, and get some kino action

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that you don't have any regrets

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ImmortalDragon
I need some help here <_< >_>
3 weeks of promoising myself i would go up and talk to her and never could (and my best freind saying "you still havent aproched her") eventualy i just did it, i was slightly nervous, she was with 2 freinds and the second the attention went away from me, (with in a minute) i walked off with out saying bye

now i am more confident and do a much better job of approching.