What gives you courage DJ's???

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
What gives you courage to move in on a girl when you are not certain she likes or is interested in you in that type of way? Hope?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not caring too much.

Learn how to shrug your shoulders and just accept some things are beyond your control. As long as they don't cause you serious harm, you can move on and forget about it.

When you think like this, you will be able to face many of the things you once feared.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The possibility that we'd hit it off. You'll never know unless you approach her.

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
oscarxp25 said:
What gives you courage to move in on a girl when you are not certain she likes or is interested in you in that type of way? Hope?
The other two guys gave excellent answers. For me though, it's a bit different at this point.

Whenever I'm out at a bar, club, whatever, I feel very angry with myself if I fail to approach.

Bottom line, whatever anxiety you feel about approaching a girl is nothing compared to the feelings of regret you get later for not approaching. So now days, I make cold approaches as much as humanly possible (granted I have pretty high standards).

Ask youself this question - What's the worst that can happen?

Good Luck,

-E.Nigma

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterNigma said:
...Ask youself this question - What's the worst that can happen?...
You don't hit it off which makes you free to approach another woman, I can live with that! ;)

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was actually thinking more along the lines of getting into a fight w/boyfriend.

Then again, I'm a realist, not an optimist.

-E.Nigma

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
oscarxp25 said:

"Rejection is better than regret." Pook

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right Mind Set.

I find that having the right mind set makes courage almost unnecessary.

Jariel explained the equation. Its not that big a deal. You are just saying hi. Its not like that when you approach a woman that it is the only chance you are ever going to get to meet a babe. You're just going to see if she is cool enough to hang with you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterNigma said:
I was actually thinking more along the lines of getting into a fight w/boyfriend.

Then again, I'm a realist, not an optimist.

-E.Nigma
Sounds more like a pessimist to me, to each his own...

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if the girl stay with different guys that is trying to hit on her. How do you be different. Cause I wanted to approach a girl noing how bad regretion feels I still didnt.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The desire of how much pleasure they would get if I sexed them up, gives me the motivation to keep on going. (I love giving women great pleasure and fun experiences.)

So what really gives me a courage to not care is a few things.

1. I don't care about rejection because if you were to approach her differently you'd get her.
2. Its about me and me having fun. Me gaining her attraction and getting her laughing is what makes it fun for me. I'm just here talking and I don't care if she responds to me or not I am entertained with just talking saying sh!t towards her. (This is why some people can't believe I sing the gayest songs infront of girls its really just so I can get a kick out of it and if its funny to them they can laugh too.)
3. The most important one is "She doesn't fuvking know me" I've had countless people who've got to know me and loved me so when I'm talking to strangers I don't care because I already know what I'm about and I already know my life is how I want it to be.

I think the last one was very powerful and works for me because of my standards of what is cool is different than society. I don't care about money. (I could be piss poor I wouldn't care) I don't care about looking good or having a great job, house, etc. All I care about is having as much fun before you die. This is why I think I always have this strong confidence because I already know i'm living my life and I'm having more fun than many people in this world who are rich and have cars, etc.

So usually when I go in I don't care what happens I just want to have fun. An usually it always opens and usually always gets attraction. (Doesn't mean I always get the lay) Since I've become aligned with this I've had girls approach me, more girls are eyeing me and overall haven't got seriously blown out in awhile.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterNigma said:
...Ok, so you got me, I'm a pessimistic realist :cool:

-E.Nigma
I ain't even gonna touch that one... :cool:

MisterNigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I ain't even gonna touch that one... :cool:
See, now that's a flawed statement. If you "din't want to touch" the subject you shouldn't have replied.

You're a compulsive poster. I know, how it feels. There should really be a Poster's Anonymous.

-E.Nigma

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterNigma said:
See, now that's a flawed statement. If you "din't want to touch" the subject you shouldn't have replied.

You're a compulsive poster. I know, how it feels. There should really be a Poster's Anonymous.

-E.Nigma
I think of myself as opinionated, thank you.... ;)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take one or two double shots of jack daniels then I go over. Just like a nameless gunman going into a fight at high noon. [add cool western muisic here]

Naw I'm just kidding (maybe) usually confidence that girls are just as much interested in me, if not more so, as I am in them. With that thought in my mind, I'm doing myself a diservice by not going over.