What givens you the most confidence before you go out?

Blackhole105

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it looking in the mirror and liking what I see. If I say, "damn I look good" before for i go out I'll feel good the whole night. Of course this can have the opposite effect as well. If I think I look like sh!t then I will feel like sh!t.

Anyone else have any other tips for a quick confidence boost?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to Bloc Party's "The Prayer". It gets my moral up.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looking in the mirror is actually a pretty good idea. almost Tips-worthy

I heard that doing some light exercises (maybe 30 pushups and 30 crunches) also helps

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i look at my giant wang in the mirror.

just kidding. i tell myself im the best, i make sure i have the best clothes, make sure i smell good, and tell myself im the gift to the girl, not the girl being the gift to me.

your mindset plays a major role on your game. you may not realize it but it does. give yourself confidence and place positive thoughts in your head and you will destine yourself to succeed in anything you do.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the other hand, i sometimes like to dress down before going out just to reassure myself of the fact that a man is not defined by his looks. Also, if you get blown off, you can laugh it off easier if you were dressed mediocre rather than really striving to please (and striving to please others is generally bad for your soul, anyway)

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I just think about what an awesome time I'm about to have, and realize I don't give a fawk what anybody thinks about me. Not suprisingly, when I go out to have fun, I do great with the ladies. When I go out to purposely pick up chicks, I don't do so well. Funny how that works.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read "think and grow rich" or "the success principles" and that usually pumps me up to go take on the world and make me have a proper mindset.

comic_relief

oh yes.swayay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually make an effort to greet and talk to everyone I know (even just acquaintances) that day. Anytime I use the bus I would greet the bus driver and say thank you when I get off. So my good mood and confidence continuously builds up and I'm pumped when I once it's time to go out.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually watch an episode of an action show and it gets my adrenaline going on and my confidence up.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Kevin Levrone and Ronnie Coleman vids.

MM