What effect does this have?

G Rambo34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been invovled with all types of girls. But i go to a school with rather wealthy people. ive noticed that dating/approaching/picking up "rich" girls has played into what my results are. for example, ive found when im spitting game to girls of a middle class descent (and i know because its in their town), its easier and they are more friendlier and down to earth. but i wanted to hear what you guys had to say about this. how much a factor do you think wealth plays into a girls mindset about who she will date. and how much of a different approach should one take when attempting to pickup a girl of wealthy descent?

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may run into more superficial/high maintenance women in wealthier neighborhoods, I'd say just stay away from those. They're not all like that. Find the cool ones.

Those girls usually grow out of that in college...usually.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
They are silliest and laziest girls in the earth . Every wish they have , they father accomplish . So , try negging them more , teasing her balls more .Everything you do with regular chick , just double it . :p
Totally agree with this response.
I have a blast with these types of girls, they are the ones I f*ck with (mentally and emotionally) the most. Funny thing is how they respond to it...

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a problem that I think all guys have it. We qualify ourselves in different ways , in different occasions. It is a natural feeling. All I want to say is that we qualify ourselves lower with hot, richy & *****y chicks :D or in the first response.