What does this mean? Weird phone calls.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lately i've been having this "hidden caller id" calls on my cell,when i answer noone talks and i just hang up.My best guess that its this girl ive been playin' for about the same time the calls began,any ideas? What am i supposed to perceive this as?

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
just don't pick up the phone, if it's a hidden caller. Not worth the time or thought. :woo:

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of 6-7 calls i only picked it up twice,dunno i don't think much of it but if this keeps going on like this its gonna be a pain in the ass

womenarebiatches

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont answer "no caller ID". Make it your rule. I don't answer those phonecalls (for personal reasons) because it can be anyone even the unexpected. In fact I hate talking through phones because you can't see the other person. It's not good for your objectivity.
It's like you're walking in a club and someone squeezes you ass. When you look around nobody you see everybody just doing their thing.

When it's really important they will call you back quickly or try to reach you by email/letter.

If you think it's the girl you've played just ignore it because it's her headache, not yours.

svarog

Don Juan
Reaction score
it could be those telemarketer machines, they call and when they hear someone pick up they transfer an agent to you. Sometimes though they have no available agent and so its just empty.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think so..i could hear noices and such.I'll just ignore it and leave it at that.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never answer "no caller ID" calls. You can always change your phone number if its a pain getting constant calls or something.

sactown1

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ignore the phone call, its probably some immature little girl making prank calls

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what the ****, do you think this is like a psychic chat forum? How about you call your phone company about this one, einstein?