What does she want.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm walking down the street the other day and this woman yells across the street to ask if I have a lighter. I say "yeah, only if you have a ciggeratte.". I'm broke right now so I basically bum smokes off of people a lot. She told me she will share hers. So we are standing there smoking, she starts telling me all about herself, she has 6 kids, she's married, shes 41, her dad's a doctor ect.

All of this unsolicited. I just wanted to smoke a cigerratte. Then she starts asking me tons of questions, and I tell her very little. Then she starts doing that thing (which I noticed a lot of older women do this) she gets real close to my face like she is trying to get a close look at me...

So I was walking to school to write a paper, she says "why don't you come to the library with me, ill get you more cigerrates. I was agreed.

She goes up and asked a few people, comes back with a couple. So we go out and have another, and she continues to want to have this conversation with me, ask me question, talk about herself. Then she asks if I smoke weed, and do from time to time, she says "you should come smoke with me, don't worry its free my brother sells it..." She also invited me to her fathers retirement party (and I'm thinking, yeah right) then she mentions there is a open bar.. sold.

Now this woman is odd. She has dreadlocks, kinda seems a bit dirty. Always has a lips stick dot on her forehead because she is part indian. Which I made fun of her for that.

She is college educated, but defiantly a liberal, probably a feminist.

I saw her this morning asking some guy for a cigerrate. I yell across the street, "hey you got a smoke?", she immediately gives me what she has, I know its her only one.

Married with 6 kids, kinda dirty hipster type. Wtf?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreadlocks? Pothead? This woman will have hairy armpits and I don't even want to think about what the pvssy will look like...

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ ugghhhh there is just no reason for a woman to have any hair below her neck

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
did she seem like she was a little "off" in the head?

besides all the uber liberal characteristics, it sounds like shes attracted to you.

id be wary though, that pvssy prolly looks like a nasty battle axe wound and probably smells much worse.
Yeah see seemed a little off. B!tch put a dot of lipstick on her forehead because she is "part indian" However she speaks Chinese and Spanish fluently.

She was hitting on me to. She said "your a good looking white boy." :crackup: :crackup: I said "Yeah I know." which confused her for some reason. Then she says "you know once you go black, you never go back." I was laughing.

But if she gives me ciggerates and weed, I'll take it. I just hope she doesn't expect anything in return.

Stringer_Bell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things like this are worth it for the entertainment value alone. You simply have to go for it and keep us updated, for the good of this board.

You're doing God's work. Remember that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got a Chewbacca bush lmfao! Hey man, free weed, free booze, fück it, see how far this rabbit hole goes. Maybe there'll be a cute chick at that party. Somewhere, by odds, a cute girl has to pop up amongst the fuglies.

I'd friend her just for the pot.