What does it mean when a girls says these things

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things my plate said during our first date last friday. I actually know her for years but bareley saw her the last 2 years and never went out for a date.

*´Shes flirting with you, you see that?´

*´Shes pretty what do you think?´

*´What do you think about her?´

*´I think youre a trusty male´

It could be that she means exactley what she says but maybe theres more, any thoughts?

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to know how you see other girls and what you think of them to get a general idea what you think of her. She's "testing the waters", and obviously has some interest in you, otherwise she wouldn't be asking. Unless you guys had nothing else to talk about at the moment.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Some things my plate said during our first date last friday. I actually know her for years but bareley saw her the last 2 years and never went out for a date.

*´Shes flirting with you, you see that?´= That B*tch over there is flirting with you right in front of me. She must think that you would like her over me.

*´Shes pretty what do you think?´= You think that she's better than me?

*´What do you think about her?´= Tell me.... Do you think shes better than me? Do you find her prettier than me?

*´I think youre a trusty male´ = Eh your too pvssy to do anything anyway it seems lol

It could be that she means exactley what she says but maybe theres more, any thoughts?
Responses in bold of what i think

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this should be fun

*´Shes flirting with you, you see that?´ - girl getting p1ssed another girl is flirting/looking at you

*´Shes pretty what do you think?´ - girl trying to see if your into her.

*´What do you think about her?´ - ditto

*´I think youre a trusty male´ - your a pvssy

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These questions came out because she was not sure you guys were on a date. These were to gauge your relative interest in her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl she was talking about was actually flirting with me. saying this so I can make the situation more clear for you guys