What does it mean if...

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no,or it feels like you just have no game at all. I mean none,no approaching,no being in state,all the tactics,tips,etc. Maybe it's lazyness,or anxiety,or not being my best self. This is drving me nuts. I haven't had any action in a very long time. And I keep living the same thing over and over. Is it possible to just not have the mojo? Or what if it's something else?

ATG

Don Juan
Reaction score
join a gym, exercise and build your motivation back up, ride a bike somewhere.
read: "the mack within"

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fear. You're full of it. Overcome your fear by doing that which you are scared of. No one wants to be with someone who has a fear of them (fear of rejection, fear of losing them, any fear...).

Overcome and grow!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the guys I run into who have trouble getting women, only 1 out of 10 lack in the skill department. 9 of these guys could definitely talk up a woman no problem. 9 of these guys are definitely good looking guys.

They don't have game not because they have no skill, but because they are lazy and afraid. And it's funny because the first time these guys are successful in gaming a woman, they never turn back. It's that one giant step that you have to make in the beginning that counts for it all. It seems large now, but looking back it's really not big at all by your current standards.

For those other 1 out of 10, well let's just say some are born not quite so lucky. These include people with speech impediments, horrible physical features, or just an unhealthy/boring lifestyle. Let's just be glad that god was merciful on most of us..

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly recovering from the symptoms of one-itis?

I remember my first case of one-itis which was the last one I recovered from, didn't feel like gaming any girl, just felt like I was in a constant state of depression when reality kicked in.

This site, and other forms and sources of reading help me kick the bucket on my former AFC ways.

Its good to be free.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ION,
you seem to have deep rooted self limiting beliefs.
These are holding you back.

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to be insulting boy, but haven't you made the same thread with small variations like 60 times by now in the space of two or three months? what's the point of that

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have no game because you choose to stay on the computer and act pathetic instead of going out and experiencing life

break the cycle already