What do you wear to class? (college only)

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to avoid sweatshirts for some reason, unless they are the nice ones with zippers (American Eagle, Abercrombie types). Usually I go for a long casual shirt (not tshirt) or polos with occasion track jackets based on weather. Usually nice jeans.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I usually do a polo shirt with jeans/khakis. Sometimes a button up if I feel fancy... and I keep it rare so that all my girl friends continue to compliment me when I do dress up.

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
casual clothing, jeans and designer t's. what most people wear, but i try to avoid that gimmicky abercrombie or hollister crap

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeans, tshirt, hoodie, longsleeved tee w/t**** over it, button down shirts w/sleeves rolled up, basically anthign i find that isn't dirty

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i almost always wear a polo/jeans.. sometimes i think i am dressing up too much, most my friends wear thshirts

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeans and T with optional hoodie...I'm an easy fvck

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of college boys:

polo/rugby shirt
cargo shorts
flip flops
baseball cap (optional)

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never wear a collared shirt, flip flops, crocs, jeans(unless its cold but im in the hottest place in AMerica). I like comfort. I dont like to dress up for school, i think its stupid. Girls do that. t shirt gym shorts and nikes. cant go wrong

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants to know what fellow sosuave college guys wear....i think thats the only reason.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i typically wear cool shirts with designs or band shirts and maybe some plad shorts or jeans. girls comment me quite a bit, they notice that i'm an individual and i stand out compared to all over the other polo wearing guys.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how I'm feeeeeeling. Sometimes shorts and a t-shirt and barefoot (come straight from the gym showers, smelling nice... but still smelling like I've been training)... Other times I like to wear a nice collared shirt, nice jeans and good shoes (matching the shirt). I've got a few combinations of loafers/sneakers/jeans/shirts that all work.

Tomorrow is a shorts, t-shirt and barefoot day though :)

Reaction score
blazer and jeans, with graphics tee, or dress shirt, or polo and jeans...the preppy look in general. simple colours and brand name helps a lot in college.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stinkyape said:
Depends on how I'm feeeeeeling. Sometimes shorts and a t-shirt and barefoot (come straight from the gym showers, smelling nice... but still smelling like I've been training)... Other times I like to wear a nice collared shirt, nice jeans and good shoes (matching the shirt). I've got a few combinations of loafers/sneakers/jeans/shirts that all work.

Tomorrow is a shorts, t-shirt and barefoot day though :)

Barefoot? How far do you get?

I don't know about the U.K., or London in particular, but here you need to wear shoes or at least some sort of footwear in most places. Are you familiar with the phrase "No shirt, no shoes, no service?"

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He obviously remembers the rules of fight club, no shirts, no shoes.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Abbott said:
Barefoot? How far do you get?

I don't know about the U.K., or London in particular, but here you need to wear shoes or at least some sort of footwear in most places. Are you familiar with the phrase "No shirt, no shoes, no service?"
I studied mostly in NZ - A forward thinking nation where it's socially acceptable to walk around a university campus barefoot or wearing a wifebeater, or just about whatever :D - Get away with it in the UK too, mostly "because he's a Kiwi and they just do that sh1t" :D - There's places at most universities where it's necessary to wear shoes, such as laboratories - But lecture theatres, offices and libraries are usually OK for me :woo:

There's places (outside of universities) which will require shoes and tidy dress - mostly only restaurants and bars/nightclubs. In summer, I'll happily go to the supermarket or walk round town with no shoes on - Why not? I can still look good by wearing nice sunglasses, tidy t-shirt and nice shorts.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chuck on some flip-flops ("thongs" in Australian).. they are trendy these days. barefoot's just too.. hmm.. can't find the word...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stinkyape said:
I studied mostly in NZ - A forward thinking nation where it's socially acceptable to walk around a university campus barefoot or wearing a wifebeater, or just about whatever :D - Get away with it in the UK too, mostly "because he's a Kiwi and they just do that sh1t" :D - There's places at most universities where it's necessary to wear shoes, such as laboratories - But lecture theatres, offices and libraries are usually OK for me :woo:

There's places (outside of universities) which will require shoes and tidy dress - mostly only restaurants and bars/nightclubs. In summer, I'll happily go to the supermarket or walk round town with no shoes on - Why not? I can still look good by wearing nice sunglasses, tidy t-shirt and nice shorts.
That's cool. I was just wondering.

Around here I've never seen anyone do it. Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead without shoes. But, more power to you.