what do you think of this\?

JulioJose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go to church every thursday. Then i notice this girl kind of waiting for somebody. while looking around she somewhat glances at me most of the time. her girl friend came and the mass ended and i didnt approach her.

So 2nd Thursday come i see her on the same spot again waiting for her girl friend looking around and glances at me from time to time. she still do it even though her friend is already there.

I didnt approach her again.

Then come the 3rd Thursday when she is all alone this time. after the mass i got the guts to approach her then told her as she was walking

"excuse me miss, im not following you, i just wanna know your name."

You know what happened next... nothing!
she said nothing. as in she didnt even bother looking at me.

now 2 thursday past i saw her again with her friend this time. and the girl glances at me again. I can see her eyeball.

i dont understand this.

im really interested at her but didnt have the guts to approach her the first time i saw her.

should i approach her again?

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was your approach. Saying "Hi" casually might have been a better choice.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JulioJose said:
Then come the 3rd Thursday when she is all alone this time. after the mass i got the guts to approach her then told her as she was walking

"excuse me miss, im not following you, i just wanna know your name."

You know what happened next... nothing!
she said nothing. as in she didnt even bother looking at me.
Maybe you should have started by asking her something else besides her name?? That ment she would have had to say something.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm not following you" ... not good.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got good manners but you came across as being honoured to be talking to her.

JulioJose

Don Juan
Reaction score
amnbyrd said:
She didnt even acknowledge you? Did she seem nervous?
no she didnt. Shes cold as ice.

martinM. said:
Maybe it was your approach. Saying "Hi" casually might have been a better choice.
i kinna agree with you man.

Bvbidd said:
You freaked the sh!t out of her man!
freaked her? nah man, its like she heard nothing and notice nothing.

Telos said:
"i'm not following you" ... not good.
the only reason i said that coz only few people take that road.

Should i approach her again? If yes what better opener should i say?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got blown out, heck knowing me just for the experience I'd go back in. It's funny as sh!t though because you didn't notice you were sub-communicating "I'm a pusvy" the days you seen her and didn't approach. Then finally you go up to her which I'm 100% sure you approached weaker than a ant punching a human and she BLEW YOU OUT.

That is like the easiest way to blow out weak reality guys because they will feel the social pressure and eject because they got a bad reaction.

So yea...I'm assuming your not that experienced in PU so I wouldn't approach again, instead I'd get out in the field and start practicing how to approach.

No OPENER will help you if your sub-communicating the wrong stuff, so me giving you an opener would be dumb and personally you wouldn't like my openers...(Example: "Hey can you tell me...how to get...TO SEASAME ST!!")

Next time you see a chick you want to approach just approach, don't wait many days to finally approach.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your whole approach screamed "insecurity". Never be an excuser. Always be proud of your sexuality.

JulioJose

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Snow Plowman:

Your right man.

I have approach anxiety. i dont know, but when approaching chick my mind just stops thinking. I get nervous. I worry too much on what to say. I overanalyze situation.

MooseGod said:
maybe she's deaf? if not, she's extremely rude and not worth your time. NEXT!!!
shes not deaf man. hehe

ChrizZ said:
Your whole approach screamed "insecurity". Never be an excuser. Always be proud of your sexuality.
i thought so.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, real talk, i would forget her. Time is too expensive to waste. If you gotta have her then maybe i wud try to be in her area and not make contact. i would look over and thru her. Maybe once in a blue moon i might give her a faint smile, as if it hurt me to do so.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows? It would have been better if you would have talked to her the first or second time you saw her, but at least you had the balls to go through with it. I wouldn't say she outright rejected you, I mean, you didn't walk up to her and say something like "Hey b*tch, those some sexy pants you wearin". She might be shy or something.

Don't get down on yourself, remember, rejection is better than regret. At least you gave it a shot.

JulioJose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone Much cooler said:
Me, real talk, i would forget her. Time is too expensive to waste. If you gotta have her then maybe i wud try to be in her area and not make contact. i would look over and thru her. Maybe once in a blue moon i might give her a faint smile, as if it hurt me to do so.
actually i might even see her again tonight. and i dont care if we make contact or what.

young_gun said:
Who knows? It would have been better if you would have talked to her the first or second time you saw her, but at least you had the balls to go through with it. I wouldn't say she outright rejected you, I mean, you didn't walk up to her and say something like "Hey b*tch, those some sexy pants you wearin". She might be shy or something.

Don't get down on yourself, remember, rejection is better than regret. At least you gave it a shot.
actually i was laughing after what happened. and the next thursday i say her again and shes glancing at me again together with her friend. they maybe talking bout "hey friend, thats the guy i was talking to you about." hahahah