what do you think of this girl-looks

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
Почему Вы ищете ратификацию от анонимных людей на интернетовском форуме? Имейте веру. Если Вы думаете, что она горячий тогда трахает ее. Почему потребность наше мнение? Красота субъективна. Что мы думаем, может отличный чем, что Вы думаете привлекательными. Идите с вашей кишкой. мужчина не полагается на другого человека все время. Если бы она не была на Интернете, и Вы видели ее на улице, Вы вынули бы сотовый телефон, делают снимок, то посылают картину другу и спрашивают, если она достаточно горяча, чтобы приблизиться? Теперь, мужчиной и остановкой с незрелым постом.

Last edited:

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know man, maybe i'm being too harsh, but to me she's a 5.5-6 at best.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the more PurplePimp posts, the more I see he knows his stuff.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your interested to see wat we think so you have abetter idea what we mean when we say HB7 or w/e then i;d say she is a 5.5 at best.

If this is just to see whether u should go out wiht her..thats pretty lame. Do what you want, every1 finds diffrent girls to be on diffrent levels.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
before this turn into girl-rate thread i write translation for you boys

i edit translation it give becuase it usually give me much mess.

why you search for validation from anonymous people at the Internet forum? have confidence. if you think, that she hot then ****s her(it). why need(requirement) our opinion?

beauty is subjective.

that we think can different than what you think attractive. go with gut.

real man is not "dependent" on other person all time.

for example if she was not on internet and you saw her(it) in street would you take out cellphone make picture and send to the friend and ask friend if she(it) is hot enough for you to go nearer and talk with or pick up?

no real man use action not think to much. leave think and details for girl.

and stop with unripe post.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a very good picture. I can tell she could look prettier with make up and a better angle/lighting though. It would also be nice to have a body pic and not just her face.

As it is she's a 6.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5.5. I like asian girls, but she lacks the features (tiny nose, porcelain skin, delecate lips) that make an asian girl hot.

She might be hot as a black girl... but she isnt.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are a bunch of jackasses. you kbj's couldn't even close that "UG" if you tried.
joe45 -- she looks pretty damn good to me. do you like her? have you met her? do you like the way she moves, how she talks, her smile?
dude, that's all that matters, not the opinion of these wankers.

meet her and find out. some things just can't be done online.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoke city
you guys are a bunch of jackasses. you kbj's couldn't even close that "UG" if you tried.
joe45 -- she looks pretty damn good to me. do you like her? have you met her? do you like the way she moves, how she talks, her smile?
dude, that's all that matters, not the opinion of these wankers.

meet her and find out. some things just can't be done online.
finally

real man here understand what i say.

you say "wankers" i say they little boy

of 15-16 post if count say original post 2-3 are corect and real man with good advices. do math. 3/16 is less 20%

so averege thread less 20% person give good advice or know what they talk about

every one else "wankers" on this site

but i stay i like help you

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joe45
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=19347735

what do u think of the girl in the above- hot, avg, ugly, -out of 10.
You're in Vancouver man!

Drop the internet dating sh*t, go into anyone of the malls and look around. You'll see a handful of "symmetrical" women anywhere you look. Pick one up and stop rolling the dice by trying to meet chicks on the internet.