What do you think of pierced pu$$y and tits?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a turn on or turn off or just whatever?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a plate, fine, but that's all. You also might want to ask for a clean bill of health because you know she's been on the CC. Another concern is potential drug use. You don't want to get hep C.

On the upside, she might be a submissive, which is fun.

-Augustus-

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Turn off.

A girl who likes pain and wants to be jabbed with random needles.

My girlfriend not only has no tattoos, but her only piercing is her ears in one spot.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total turn off for me. Anything pierced other than ears usually spells damaged goods in my experience. A hot girl doesn't need to **** her body up that way.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a $tripper with a pierced tongue. I loved it. Added a 2nd dimension to kissing.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slut...

Is turned off...way off.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can jsut about cope with nipple piercings

pu$$y is too far

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn off, piercing tattoos and all the plagues that modern women inflict on themselves.

I think a big tattoo on her lower back or needles around could kill my erection or force me to switch position.

I generally dislike any sign of bad hygiene or sheep minded behavious, and when it comes of girls tattoos and piercing are nothing more than a fashion thing.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That and tattoos is a nice way of saying "I can never be in a long term relationship ever because I didnt have a father figure growing up so I decided to get it on my own by riding as many c0cks as humanly possible and eventually end up as a single mom". Im sure they can suck good d1ck doe.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I dated a girl with lots of tattoos and piercings in 2015, age 20-21. She was the last girl to tear my heart out and stomp on it and laugh. Knock on wood.

She was an angel for 6 months, then, while laying naked in my bed, 4 hours before my flight left Tulsa for Atlanta, she went Schizo on me. She said "What makes you think I ever liked you?" to which I replied "Well, you are naked in my bed at the moment...".

But I got up and I said "When a girl tells me she is not attracted to me, I believe her" and I opened the door and held it for her as she got dressed and left. I still walked her to her car because it was 1am. Never said another word to her or saw her again.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl with lots of tattoos and piercings in 2015, age 20-21. She was the last girl to tear my heart out and stomp on it and laugh. Knock on wood.

She was an angel for 6 months, then, while laying naked in my bed, 4 hours before my flight left Tulsa for Atlanta, she went Schizo on me. She said "What makes you think I ever liked you?" to which I replied "Well, you are naked in my bed at the moment...".

But I got up and I said "When a girl tells me she is not attracted to me, I believe her" and I opened the door and held it for her as she got dressed and left. I still walked her to her car because it was 1am. Never said another word to her or saw her again.
Tough love, Neil. Those girls should`ve been given huge warning signs before entering public. My first girlfriend that broke my heart at that same time had her **** pierced and her tongue before that. I remember thinking, why would anyone pierce their genitals? Thinking about it now, that ethnic tattoo artist she had on fakebook was most likely someone she fuked and introduced her to that stuff. The c0ck carousel is actually more infinite than the universe :)

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how most women who end up breaking hearts or going nuts have body modifications in one way or the other.

Just look at the patterns. Tattoos, piercings, dyed hair.

All common denominators to women who can only stay as bottom level mistresses who are so insecure they can't internalise the validation they get.

I've seen so many women 'reinvent' themselves by getting them done after the fvck around with their home-girl's man or some other ashamed girl logic.

My last exclusive girlfriend, easy 8, got my initials done on an arrow pointing to her pvssy. Same chick who went nuts by the end and shook me to redpill reality.

@Milano Funny how my ex probably had the same thing happening with her artist.

Same story, different faces, everywhere.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a $tripper with a pierced tongue. I loved it. Added a 2nd dimension to kissing.
Ex wf had this. I bought a vibrating 1. Probably the best bj's of my life. She eventually took it out after a job promotion. Dammmit that's how she got promoted.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young women will have at least one of the piercings and a tattoo.

Women are herd creatures. They do whatever else other women are doing. Even conservative women now have a corny symbol or quote somewhere on their foot or back of their neck.

Don't think its the red flag it once was in the past. Being 'unattracted' to these chicks is opting out of a ton of pūssy. Times are changing fellas. Adapt. Traditionalism is not returning.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a trashy gf with tats and piercings. It never turned me on. She had her tongue pierced. Stainless steel on my d!ck is just not my thing.

She got a nipple piercing that got infected. One boob turned red and swelled up. She said it was horrendously painful.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found in my experience that women who have these piercings tend to be promiscuous or verg needy of attention. Sure, if you're just looking to get laid and get out--no problem. But most of these women aren't healthy for the long run, in my opinion.

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Piercings and large tattoos are a big turn off for me, especially nipple piercings.

I don't think I could fvck a chick with nipple piercings.