What do you say at the end of a good first date ?

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you feel it went well, now you are dropping her off at her home , car whatever, what do you say ? I always find this a little akward.

Im looking forward to seeing you again ?
Call me later in the week ?
What are you doing next so and so ?

:confused:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say; I had fun with you tonight. We should get together again. If she agrees. You can say alright, I'll call you later.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if it was a good date I'd probably say "Morning, sorry to wake you but I got to go to work." lol

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Rather be lucky than good

I lucked out and got to say one of those things where I usually think of an hour later.

As I got her into her car, we kissed. It was great. She offfered me a mint (I know what you're thinkin', I read here and I didn't 'need' one, she was just being nice). I said "no thanks, you tasted great. That'll last me 'til later".

She laughed. I closed the door and walked to my car.

I got 3 texts before I got home about when we could get together again.

Tictac

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if it definitly went good, then say ill call you.

or ill be in touch.

or ill see you.

You're the one that makes the dates, so you call her, not otherway around. And 'i hope to see you again' doesnt sound very manly to me :(..

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"are you going to let me in, or should we just continue making out on your porch?"

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good first date:
"Had a nice time. We should do this again."

A great first date:
"The feeling will return to your legs in a couple weeks."

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, here's what you say:

"What, no kiss?"

If she kisses you, yay.
If she doesn't, find other chicks 'cuz she ain't interested.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ASK questions.

Keep it simple, say "I had a great time. Talk to you again soon."

Keep her guessing to whether she'll see you again :) and also when.

Be the one IN PURSUIT.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
the less you say the better.. women enjoy wondering if you like them or want to see them again.. if you make it clear that you do it turns them off and they are more prone to reject you wen you ask them out again.

most women are dating many many men and have an appointment system in place to see different men.. you cannot act too eager and available to see her again cause then she will think are desperate and lonely (which most men are)

Dont call her before 2 days have passed.. and wen you do call dont ask her out.. Tell her you were thinking about doing something and gauge her interest then tell her you will be in contact to let her know the details..

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
the less you say the better.. women enjoy wondering if you like them or want to see them again.. if you make it clear that you do it turns them off and they are more prone to reject you wen you ask them out again.

most women are dating many many men and have an appointment system in place to see different men.. you cannot act too eager and available to see her again cause then she will think are desperate and lonely (which most men are)

Dont call her before 2 days have passed.. and wen you do call dont ask her out.. Tell her you were thinking about doing something and gauge her interest then tell her you will be in contact to let her know the details..
Nailed it.

If it turns out well and you two kiss then don't say anything or than 'bye' or something to that affect. How you say it also matters. You should be able to work this out yourself, though.