What do you hide from your Girlfriends and Plates?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
How open and honest are you with your girlfriends and plates?

My current plates ask too many questions lately. What kind of info do you guys typically hide from your girlfriends and plates?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have zero plates at the moment. When I did have plates or a main plate, they asked general questions about the ex-wife or other plates I was seeing. I do my best to evade, use humor, push/pull for as long as possible. The trouble is, over time, it eats at them and they find indirect ways to pull clues to piece the puzzle together (especially if I'm tired and not fully alert to use my DJ skills to spar in conversational jujitsu). I'm not a huge fan of lying. I prefer honesty. However, I'm okay with keeping them in the shadows for as long as possible. :cool:

My unsolicited advice would be to withdraw attention if they're getting too nosy or they aren't riding along with your answers...

Magpul301

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a girlfriend and are on social media and are simultaneously spinning plates you're ****ed.

If that's your game, don't use social media. You can say whatever the **** you want to say to them.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal Finances. I don't believe in discussing this information with women.
When she asks my job I say "Biomedical field service rep" which is true.
I purposely withhold company name & salary info.

Sexual History. I don't want to know theirs. They don't need to know mine. As long as she is STD free I could care less.

Political & Religious views. Something I would only want to know about as we get closer to being in an LTR.

That's about it. Depending on the girl, if she gives me a vindictive vibe I may withhold the location of my personal residence.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How open and honest are you with your girlfriends and plates?

My current plates ask too many questions lately. What kind of info do you guys typically hide from your girlfriends and plates?
I don't volunteer information about my other plates or the number of girls I have banged. Even if they ask, j don't answer. If they ask how many other women I'm seeing, I just chuckle or make my answer playful and change the topic.

I agree with cola. Not a single woman I dated knew how much money I made or exactly what I did for work. I also don't talk about my religious views. I'm spiritual, but not religious so if a girl is religious, I'd probably next her.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a very private person, especially with women and I pull back when women start asking me too many deep, probing and personal questions. I even get irritated by it.

One of my plates told me this weekend: "You know everything about me and I don't know anything about you!" So I replied with: "What do you want to know?" and she started asking loads of questions. I was very evasive in my answers which frustrated her. Then she asked me what is the big secret why I don't open up. Then I asked her why she is trying to f*ck up our relationship when things are going so well. She said she just wants to know I trust her. Then I told her I will trust her more if she puts all her money in my bank account. She didn't like that.

From past experience, women will tell you they are trying to bond and its because they "care". But sometimes they're digging for info they can use to gain power. Already been through that. Lots of bad experiences opening up to women.

In the LTR department I'm still not 100% on how much to reveal to women. Some women can be trusted more than others, but you never really know. I've had women I thought I could trust turn on me in the past.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From past experience, women will tell you they are trying to bond and its because they "care". But sometimes they're digging for info they can use to gain power. Already been through that. Lots of bad experiences opening up to women.

In the LTR department I'm still not 100% on how much to reveal to women. Some women can be trusted more than others, but you never really know. I've had women I thought I could trust turn on me in the past.
I hear ya man. That happens to me every time. You think that their questions are representative on behalf of their high interest level or attempts to increase intimacy, strengthen a pair-bond, when most often it's usually their hamster gathering ammunition that they use against you to gain leverage over you like you said or rationalize monkey branch jumping.

Keep your DJ skills sharp with this one. She may prove to be too much maintenance to keep as a plate. That's up to your discretion though.

Lol'd at the money in bank comment.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I told her I will trust her more if she puts all her money in my bank account. She didn't like that.
I wasn't with you until this line, this line makes her sound really fishy

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
From past experience, women will tell you they are trying to bond and its because they "care". But sometimes they're digging for info they can use to gain power.
You answered your own question bro. She doesn't really about care you, the relationship, the closeness, the oneness, the intimacy, or the sex. She wants to get leverage so she can use it against you. She feels like she has no POWER in the relationship and is digging to get it.

Think about it, if everything is awesome, why is she looking to ''change'' the terms now?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You answered your own question bro. She doesn't really about care you, the relationship, the closeness, the oneness, the intimacy, or the sex. She wants to get leverage so she can use it against you. She feels like she has no POWER in the relationship and is digging to get it.

Think about it, if everything is awesome, why is she looking to ''change'' the terms now?
Yeah, she has almost no power in the relationship at all. That's how I usually roll with women. But its also why (I think) my relationships never pass the one year mark. I never give women that power they want.

So I'm wondering if I need to loosen up more to stretch out these relationships? While replacing women is easy, its getting old having to do it so often. I'd like to date my plates longer so I can focus more on making money.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she has almost no power in the relationship at all. That's how I usually roll with women. But its also why (I think) my relationships never pass the one year mark. I never give women that power they want.

So I'm wondering if I need to loosen up more to stretch out these relationships? While replacing women is easy, its getting old having to do it so often. I'd like to date my plates longer so I can focus more on making money.
Hell no...never give up your power,I never do and I can make it last for years..sounds like you have a frame issue.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing gets more in the way of making money than staying with a bad girl too long and suffering an exponentially more painful and disruptive breakup
True.

I actually credit a lot of my career success to my short relationships with women. They're a major distraction. Now that I'm further in my career I figured maybe I can extend my relationships a little longer so I don't have to spend as much time/energy pulling new women. Work is getting busier and I don't have as much time to pull new plates.

Hell no...never give up your power,I never do and I can make it last for years..sounds like you have a frame issue.
I do. May main issue is I hate drama.

So when drama comes I either dump the girl or disengage from her.. which makes things worse. Drama is one of those sh*t tests I always fail. I'm too logical.

Last edited: