What do you guys think about this??

Phonk Beta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know what you guys think...

The first one I met at a bar with a buddy. We went back to her place and my buddy took her friend upstairs and beat her guts in. Anyway, the girl I was after went into her room and left me sitting on the couch by myself. I put a movie in and yelled to her, asking if she wanted to join me in watching the movie. She obliged and came out and sat on a separate couch. After a few minutes, she said it was too cold and said she was going back in her room and that she'd let me lay in bed next to her and watch the movie as long as I didn't get "handsy". I went in her room but I laid on the floor next to her bed. We talked and had subtle flirtation and a little kino but I was sooo tired and drunk(she was too), that I eventually fell asleep.

My question is: did I do the right thing by not laying in the bed next to her?? And do I have a chance of waxing that azz in the future?

theirishman

Reaction score
I think it depends on how she took it. A) being she assumed you werent attracted to her. B) She might just think you were being a nice guy and there for you can earn trust points from her C) she was to drunk to remember anyway.. All in all i think you will be able to wax that azz next time

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He won't be waxing it. if she was interested, she'd make it known. She was just trying to be nice. Simple as that.

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea that situation seemed pretty horrible...if you get ass out of that i will congratulate you

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like you played it too safe. In response to "handsy", a good C&F response is "Just because I have to keep my hands to myself doesn't mean you can tie me up and take advantage of me (or my sexy bod)."

While in her room, if you would have gone up to her and told her to move over, she probably would make room. Then it is perfect to set up more C&F like I hope you don't have handcuffs and a gun nearby to take advantage of me.